Twitter: CeeDee Lamb working out in Cowboys Helmet

Qcard

Reaction score

Looks like this workout caught the attention of the Safety from the Jets. Word on the street is that he wants to play here too :cool:

Very true indeed..

Will McClay is a close friend with Adam's family and Jamal is one of many Pro athletes whom adopted Michael Irvin as mentor.
Jets know both parties interest. They do not want to let Jamal walk without getting back value.....Cowboys don't value Safeties....tough situation

John813

Reaction score
Very true indeed..

Will McClay is a close friend with Adam's family and Jamal is one of many Pro athletes whom adopted Michael Irvin as mentor.
Jets know both parties interest. They do not want to let Jamal walk without getting back value.....Cowboys don't value Safeties....tough situation

Knowing Gase, he'll ship him off this year for a culture change. lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The way that man cuts and sends dirt flying off his heels,, wont be much grass growing in that back yard.
Its just violence in motion,, cant quit loving this pick.
CD gonna shred this league like he does his backyard.
Guarantee no need to pay someone to mow...lol

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
The way that man cuts and sends dirt flying off his heels,, wont be much grass growing in that back yard.
Its just violence in motion,, cant quit loving this pick.
CD gonna shred this league like he does his backyard.
Guarantee no need to pay someone to mow...lol
As a homeowner, all I could think about was that yard. My 14 year old pitches and hits into a net in my yard every single day, and I have two bare spots and a net outline in my grass as a result. Guess I should be happy he doesn't play football, lol.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
As a homeowner, all I could think about was that yard. My 14 year old pitches and hits into a net in my yard every single day, and I have two bare spots and a net outline in my grass as a result. Guess I should be happy he doesn't play football, lol.
:flagwave:... that's awesome man,, green grass is for retirement. Let your kid shred the yard...lol

lkelly

Reaction score
Has he signed yet? Perhaps he should before he suffers a career ending injury after running into a fence.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I STILL cant believe we got Lamb at 17.

I almost need to see him on the field to believe it.

I STILL cant believe that entire draft haul for that matter!
I can’t believe the whole draft. Could be one of the best we’ve ever had. Hopefully it pans out. On the local blitz cowboys show they seem to think diggs May be plugged in as starter on the outside right away. We will see tho.