Twitter: CeeDee Say's He's 90% Sure Dak Will Play. Will Be Ready Regardless

Praxit

Reaction score
..this might be the only season, they have a shot to go all the way. Next year, never knows. Make it count.

Zman5

Reaction score
There could be a relaps tomorrow. That's why it's not 100% he's ok. If he feels fine tomorrow after today's practice, he'll be playing.

lkelly

Reaction score
Why on earth the team allows players to talk about this type of thing with the media is beyond me. Of course it comes from the top with the loose lips Dr. Jerry owner so I guess I should expect it. Good coaches don’t give out any info beyond the league mandated injury designations. There is a competitive edge to be gained by not naming starters or talking about how a player is progressing in practice from injury. #whatwouldbilldo

Reaction score
Why on earth the team allows players to talk about this type of thing with the media is beyond me. Of course it comes from the top with the loose lips Dr. Jerry owner so I guess I should expect it. Good coaches don’t give out any info beyond the league mandated injury designations. There is a competitive edge to be gained by not naming starters or talking about how a player is progressing in practice from injury. #whatwouldbilldo
The Vikings will be preparing as if Dak is playing and is 100%, no matter what comes out from the Star