Celebrity QB's

Reaction score
Let's take a quick look.

Peyton Manning and his gazillion commericials and endorsements.

Tom Brady with his modeling, celebrity romances(?) and aspiration to be an actor or model after his NFL career.

All in all are they such a bad thing? Seems to me these "celebrity qb's" seem to be the best in the league.

These guys actually go out and look for these gigs and headlines, while romo is just tossed in there. I say let him look out for number 1 if he can also lead our cowboys to victory.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31;1736308 said:
Let's take a quick look.

Peyton Manning and his gazillion commericials and endorsements.

Tom Brady with his modeling, celebrity romances(?) and aspiration to be an actor or model after his NFL career.

All in all are they such a bad thing? Seems to me these "celebrity qb's" seem to be the best in the league.

These guys actually go out and look for these gigs and headlines, while romo is just tossed in there. I say let him look out for number 1 if he can also lead our cowboys to victory.

we spend a decade looking for a qb like troy.

we get him and people are still judge and jury and critisize every move.

tell me, you're 26, multi-millionaire, and play qb for the dallas cowboys. you going home on a friday night to study rasputen or are you going to go party and have a good time?

we've got a great qb - i just wish people would chill out on the social life aspect but there's a reason trashmags like the enquirer and so forth make money.

people buy bullcrap just to argue with it. happens in here all the time.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I don't care what Romo does off the field as long as he perfoms on the field. As long as he isn't doing anything illegal or puts the organization in a bad light, I'd say let him enjoy his young life.

burmafrd

Reaction score
It was NOT a decade. In actuality it was around 6 years from Troy retiring untill Romo started.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
burmafrd;1736355 said:
It was NOT a decade. In actuality it was around 6 years from Troy retiring untill Romo started.

It just seems like forever. :laugh2:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
"There's nothing to fear but fear itself, unless you're a chicken little at the Zone." Winston Churchill:laugh2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
burmafrd;1736355 said:

wow. it seems a lot more painful than that. : )

cnhnyy

Reaction score
I am Ok with the girlfriend stuff (Underwood/Bush or whoever) and all for having fun when you are young/rich/famous. But he should have stayed away from Spears and her "habits"/"friends". A lot of players got into troubles due to haning around with wrong crowd.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cnhnyy;1736403 said:
I am Ok with the girlfriend stuff (Underwood/Bush or whoever) and all for having fun when you are young/rich/famous. But he should have stayed away from Spears and her "habits"/"friends". A lot of players got into troubles due to haning around with wrong crowd.

in all fairness there *is* that aspect. but just because they're in the same popular place doesn't mean they're together. i hope. geez man. there are 12 known diseases that come from spears these days. even sitting in my lap would warrant 3 cans of lysol.