Celebrity Tippers

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Pretty funny..some ex-Cowboys on this list. Wiley, lol!

http://www.stainedapron.com/celebs.htm

The worst tipper was Marcellus Wiley of the Dallas Cowboys. Placed an order that ran over $700, and dropped me $20. It took me forever to make all the crap he ordered, and I was neglecting other customers the whole time because he ordered nonsense fruity girly drinks for himself and his whole crew. He was released the next season because he sucks.

—Mike, Austin TX

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Good stuff...

What's funnier is your new penguin sig pic. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Good stuff...

Yes I noticed that.

She needs to borrow the one Yeagermeister used to have...I think it was him.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Good stuff...

Gotta luv Latuna and her subliminal sigs...

What would be even funnier is if they had on Cowboy unis... or little stars...

On topic: A $20 tip for a $700 bill? I hear birds chirping in the background... ~Cheap, Cheap!~

joseephuss

Reaction score
Recently, a pro-wrestler known as "The Rock" was a customer of mine at a well-known steak-house that has been in business for 50 years. He called ahead and asked for the restaurant to open early to accommodate him, as he was trying to avoid fans. I got to be the lucky fool who had to open and set-up for this joker. He ran me with with this little complaint, ten refills on his soda, too much butter on his garlic toast, etc. The whole ordeal was hardly worth the lousy $7.00 tip I got. While this did average to be about 25%, I would think that a man that has dolls and watches in his likeness could have tossed at least a $20 for the extra time and service. This guy is not a "Rock" to me, just a cheap pebble.

I don't consider myself greedy or ungrateful, I'm just a lowly server and I would tip more than that if I imposed on someone's personal time like that. He is definitely the poorest celebrity tipper I have ever served.

—Loves to Laugh, Kansas City

I thought 25% was a good tip.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LTN feel free to use http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/mad14.jpg

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
not so nice...

Football Players and Children
Tony Dorsett, one of the football greats of all time, is a very bad tipper, and on top of that he gets drunk and cusses out customers, and treats people very badly. I was working at a restaurant in Orlando Florida, with an NFL theme and I waited on famous people all the time. Tony Dorsett had to be the rudest, most disturbing customer I have ever served: no tip, and on top of that a little 12 year old boy came up to him with a football and asked him by name "Mr. Dorsett, will you sign my football please?" Tony Dorsett told this kid to go **** himself, how much ruder can one get???

—Shane S., Winter Haven, FL

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Gibby! said:
not so nice...

Football Players and Children
Tony Dorsett, one of the football greats of all time, is a very bad tipper, and on top of that he gets drunk and cusses out customers, and treats people very badly. I was working at a restaurant in Orlando Florida, with an NFL theme and I waited on famous people all the time. Tony Dorsett had to be the rudest, most disturbing customer I have ever served: no tip, and on top of that a little 12 year old boy came up to him with a football and asked him by name "Mr. Dorsett, will you sign my football please?" Tony Dorsett told this kid to go **** himself, how much ruder can one get???

—Shane S., Winter Haven, FL

Somehow I don't believe this one. Seems a bit too farfetched.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Rack said:
Somehow I don't believe this one. Seems a bit too farfetched.

I heard that Dorsett wasn't always the nicest guy. I think him cussing out a kid is a bit much, but I could believe him being rude. Lots of people can be rude.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
A few years ago I remember reading that Bill Gates and Donald Trump at lunch and forgot to leave a tip but then one of them realized it and went back and tipped the server like $100.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I heard that Dorsett wasn't always the nicest guy. I think him cussing out a kid is a bit much, but I could believe him being rude. Lots of people can be rude.

I didn't say Dorsett was a saint. But I doubt he told a kid to go **** himself. Seriously doubt that.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Funny site.

Boy, Usher is a jerk! Brought his whole entourage into the restaurant and left his freaking autograph as the tip!

I liked the Bill Murray story.

I wonder if Emmitt Smith is the running back who had his burger spit on?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Rack said:
I didn't say Dorsett was a saint. But I doubt he told a kid to go **** himself. Seriously doubt that.

Ya never know. That's why I always hate when people try to treat these guys like role models or say so and so is a man with class because no one really knows what these guys are like when the cameras are off unless you see them in these situations.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Ya never know. That's why I always hate when people try to treat these guys like role models or say so and so is a man with class because no one really knows what these guys are like when the cameras are off unless you see them in these situations.

Sorry, but I wouldn't even believe it if TO told a kid to go **** himself.

That's so way out there you'd KNOW about it.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
LTN feel free to use http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/mad14.jpg
Thanks Yeager...if the team stomps Philly this Monday nite, your penguin victory pose will go in my signature.

If not, they can aimlessly amble around in my current one for another week.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Thanks Yeager...if the team stomps Philly this Monday nite, your penguin victory pose will go in my signature.

If not, they can aimlessly amble around in my current one for another week.

Yes...the aimlessness of your penguins is what makes the sig so good.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I know someone who used to caddy at one of the exclusive golf courses here in Phoenix.

Jordan and Barkley play 36 holes and stiff the guy and the other caddy.

He found out that they were playing the next day...which was his day off...so he arranged to play with them.

He got his revenge, by taking 2,000 bucks off of them in bets during the round.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Don't know how good a tipper he was, but while we were in a hotel bar in Detroit, Frank Sinatra came in, ordered one drink and a round for everyone in the bar, and left....

Ron Spain, who once wrote for the DC Weekly(and still may) entertained my wife and I in a Cincy bar/resteraunt, and picked up our tab for dinner and drinks. I'm sure he had a travel expense account....

In '96, we were treated to the Stadium Club at Texas Stadium by a guy who claimed he was Michael Irvin's brother (who was I to argue, he got us in and everyone seemed to know him). One thing was true, he was good friends with Tony Dorsett. He introduced me to him, and thinking I had a good conversation topic(I mentioned watching his son play at Pitt) he was very uninterested in any talk at all. Very awkward situation.