Challenge: On What percentage of drives have the Cowboys had an Offensive Penalty?

coblue

Reaction score
Was wondering if someone could mine that out because you cannot overestimate the impact of the coaches inability to instill discipline and control.

This squad would be unrecognizable if they did not stop and beat themselves. The offense would seem legendary, and longer, more successful drives with fewer turnovers would drastically change how we view the defense as they would be fresher and more successful.

Its such a correctable thing that it is a crystal indication of inadequate coaching.

warrior43

Reaction score
Somebody else might want to do this im not good at this stuff but i Believe we have had 58 drives and 15 of those drives we have had penalties on.

Of those drives with penalties we have punted 7 times , 4 FG, 1 TD which was the TD in overtime, 1 fumble, 1 Missed FG, 1 Lost Fumble

coblue;3017181 said:
Was wondering if someone could mine that out because you cannot overestimate the impact of the coaches inability to instill discipline and control.

This squad would be unrecognizable if they did not stop and beat themselves. The offense would seem legendary, and longer, more successful drives with fewer turnovers would drastically change how we view the defense as they would be fresher and more successful.

Its such a correctable thing that it is a crystal indication of inadequate coaching.

JBS

Reaction score
it is not considered a "drive" when the defense is on the field....

how many drives have we had in which we have committed MULTIPLE penalties?

warrior43

Reaction score
Four drives with multiple penalties. These are the drives where we did have panalties.
1 Punt Flos Personal Foul
1 Punt Delay of Game
1 Punt Holding On Bennett
1 Punt Ineligeble Man Down Field Gurode
1 Missed FG False Start Columbo and Holding on Kosier
1 Punt Illegal Formation Austin and Flase Start Adams
1 FG False Start Adams
1 Punt Holding On Bennett
1 Punt Tripping On Felix Holding On Columbo
1 FG False Start on Adams
1 FG False start Adams
1 Punt Instentional Grounding
1 FG Holding on Davis and Holding On Gurode
1 Fumble Holding On Gurode
1 TD Holding On Adams

I dont know if this is right i thought Adams did get penalties on some of those trips he was doing and i dont see it in here so i dont know how accurtae this is take it with a grain of salt then
glorydaysrback;3017450 said:
it is not considered a "drive" when the defense is on the field....

how many drives have we had in which we have committed MULTIPLE penalties?

coblue

Reaction score
So, on essentially 40% of possessions the team has gone backwards at some point if not a critical point. Amazing and more pathetic than I thought.

Now add in turnovers - often inside either redzone -and it may be over half. Wow.

This is a dominant team that has no idea how to be dominant thanks to a deficient coaching staff.