Chances Romo will be questionable for Saturday?

links18

Reaction score
After that beating last night, he will undoubtedly be on the injury report and with the way our staff has handled injuries this season, I wouldn't be surprised to start hearing that he is questionable for the next game at some point this week. If he can walk, he will play, but he sure took a severe beating out there last night. Credit the Giants D and Steve Spagnuolo, but our offensive line has to play much better if we are going to keep winning. You better believe Rex Ryan will be studying the tape of that first quarter. :eek:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo needs to rest, but if he's going to play, he needs to practice. I just hope that it's a "bruise" like they said and nothing more. He was moving VERY gingerly after the press conference last night. HE HAS GOT TO PLAY ON SATURDAY NIGHT! We have no hope without him. Those who criticized him last week are freakin' crazy. I was upset over his performance, but I'm not foolish enough to think that we are better without him.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hard to say. Wonder how he got out of bed. If he's having trouble moving today then we could have a problem. I think he'll be ok. His back would probably have spasmed last night if he were injured enough.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
he didn't miss a single snap last night. He's obviously going to play Saturday and likely will not miss any practice time.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I expect Romo will be playing, I would not be suprised to see him using a protective padding in that area but this time of year you let it all hang out as if there are no tomorrows. I expect he is stiff this morning but the trainers will have him ready to go this sat.

The Panch

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2495868 said:
he didn't miss a single snap last night. He's obviously going to play Saturday and likely will not miss any practice time.
You dont know that, so dont assume you do. When you're in the game, you're in the game. The next morning, your body can feel alot more different.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Panch;2495900 said:
You dont know that, so dont assume you do. When you're in the game, you're in the game. The next morning, your body can feel alot more different.

Unless he can't walk Romo is going to play.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
I'm sure Ed Werder will have the inside scoop on Romo's injury.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Arch Stanton;2495918 said:

Conversation between Ed Werder and Tony Romo's Neighbor:

Werder: "So, any news on Tony? Have you seen him lately?"
Neighbor: "Nope. Haven't even seen him leave the house"
Werder: "So your saying Romo hasn't left the house?"
Neighbor: "Not sure. I just haven't seen him. I did see a car come by his house though"

This just in on ESPN - "Ed Werder reports that Tony Romo is confined to his bed, and is now questionable for Saturday's game. Jason Witten stopped by to give him a back rub. Terrell Owens was not invited".

:laugh2:

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2495858 said:
Romo needs to rest, but if he's going to play, he needs to practice. I just hope that it's a "bruise" like they said and nothing more. He was moving VERY gingerly after the press conference last night. HE HAS GOT TO PLAY ON SATURDAY NIGHT! We have no hope without him. Those who criticized him last week are freakin' crazy. I was upset over his performance, but I'm not foolish enough to think that we are better without him.
Yes we do because of our defense, we are playing at home and we are playing a team that is not good on offense. It would be much like that Tampa game. Of course, I want Romo to play and I think he will play but to say we have no hope without him is silly.

newlander

Reaction score
Ice Bath with Jessica anyone...........ANYONE?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ice is nice.................

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;2495918 said:

This just in from ESPN reporter Ed Werder outside Valley Ranch......

Undisclosed sources report that while Tony Romo did injure his back slightly in the game sunday night, That the real reason for the pain was that Romo had not completely healed from the stab wound he recieved from Terrell Owens this week.

:)
We will updated you with more as it comes available.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Romo and Ware are the irreplaceable players in this team.

In the next tier you might think of Newman, Ratliff, Witten, Gurode--even Flo.
Considering our depth you might even say Choice!

Tony's back can stiffen. That whirlpool will be busy.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He might wind up questionable but anyone, in their right minds, actually believes he'll miss the game are probably wishful thinking Baltimore fans.