Changes that have to be made and now

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
First, you have to sit flozell adams, some of this team has a lazy laid back attitude, when flozell says i played good last week, and thats his answer, then sit him,

You have 2 backup offensive linemen, mcquistan and doug free, play him

Second, Proctor constitantly gets beat, pushed back into the QB, sit him. Holland has been with the team now almost 2 months, he should be ready, if he isnt then thats on the offensive line coach, its up to him to have him ready.

Thats the start for this team to shake them up and show that the cowboys arent going to put up with laid back attitude.

Third, if i was the owner, and i saw my assistant head coach smiliing and congratulating the rams head coach, i would be ticked off. As the owner i would climb up garrets rear end, i hate losing and so should he, he shouldnt be happy period.

Should the cowboys cut ties with bobby carpenter and send a message to this team, we arent going to put up with a barbie type attitude, this is football, you had better get your head on straight and play hard.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Stewart sitting on the bench with looking confused was enough of me. It didn't even make me mad. It made me do this- - ->:laugh2:. I don't feel sorry for that joke of a coordinator.

Iago33

Reaction score
I really thought they would pull Flozell today--afterall, everyone knows he struggles against speed rushers....

Carpenter didn't stand out to me as one of the worst offenders today--or are you grinding an old axe?

Stewart and/or Read need to go, and they MUST make at least one change on the OL.

ddh33

Reaction score
My two least favorite players on this team are Flozell Adams and Greg Ellis.

Both of them just feel like losers to me.