Chargers released veteran LB Eric Kendricks

Carson

Reaction score
This is actually a move that screams the Jones Boys.

I should note I wouldn’t be opposed to Kendrick’s at the right price. But even if they sign him, they still need to draft some young talent at LB
I think that’s how it should be. Kendrick’s comes in fills a massive role at MLB and leader. Knows Zimmers scheme and can be had for around $3 million

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Let Kendrick’s play the MLB and let Micah handle the other LB spot, grab a draft pick or two with LB and we’re set. It’ll be Zims double A Gap blitz reborn in Dallas

Carson

Reaction score
Let Kendrick’s play the MLB and let Micah handle the other LB spot, grab a draft pick or two with LB and we’re set. It’ll be Zims double A Gap blitz reborn in Dallas
Agreed. Dallas is losing LVE and Kearse both were green dot players. Kendricks can do it

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Zim is the new Quinn trying to get one of his old LBs, only to get burned and he goes back to his old team!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What about over shown they'll take one because he's here lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
We make “honest offer.” He signs elsewhere for 800k.

Or gets here and can no longer run. Take your pick. Yeah I’m scorned.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kendrick and see what Dru Tranquill will cost from KC. Then draft 2 more linebackers.