Chase Daniel Breakdown

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I haven't watched Daniels channel. Watch a lot of JT O'Sullivan and Warner (though he is doing a lot less these days).

I'm at work at the moment - is this worth a watch and adding it to my cycle? I'll be honest - the thumbnails on youtube turn me off because they read very fanboy. EDIT - I may be biased because I'm aware of Daniels' Dallas roots and wouldn't be surprised to hear he's still a Cowboys fan at heart.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
It actually could have been worse for philadelphia, Dak made some incredible throws, and extended plays when he needed to. But from a pure passing standpoint he left some chunks out there on the field Sunday night. (Those of you who are Dak sensitive) remain calm ;)

just saying he was able to beat those filthy birds without playing his best game. Don't know if he'll win the MVP, but when your quarterback is in the discussion you know he is playing well. In this quarterback driven league it's the only way you have a chance reach or win a super bowl.

Hoping for a great performance against Buffalo. Go Cowboys :flagwave:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I haven't watched Daniels channel. Watch a lot of JT O'Sullivan and Warner (though he is doing a lot less these days).

I'm at work at the moment - is this worth a watch and adding it to my cycle? I'll be honest - the thumbnails on youtube turn me off because they read very fanboy. EDIT - I may be biased because I'm aware of Daniels' Dallas roots and wouldn't be surprised to hear he's still a Cowboys fan at heart.
I have heard a couple of other breakdowns of his and he’s very player friendly. He seems very complimentary of offensive players and his criticisms are measured.

I watch Sullivan and Warner too and feel he’s really close to them. They’re all similar. This guy is more polished for media than Sullivan and I’d say maybe close to Warner and has a chance to get to his level. He’s very good imo.

lkelly

Reaction score
Great breakdown. On the Dak fumble play, if he'd escaped out to the right, he probably gets a TD to Cooks.

It's very good, IMO. The clips that Baldinger (and now AQ Shipley) use look like they are peering over the shoulder of a guy's iPad at the airport. It's comical how bad the production value is there. Daniel makes a couple of verbal flubs but he explains things very well and talks not only about the pass catcher but also the other routes in the scheme.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It actually could have been worse for philadelphia, Dak made some incredible throws, and extended plays when he needed to. But for my pure passing standpoint he left some chunks out there on the field Sunday night. (Those of you who are Dak sensitive) remain calm ;)

just saying he was able to beat those filthy birds without playing his best game. Don't know if he'll win the MVP, but when your quarterback is in the discussion you know he is playing well. In this quarterback driven league it's the only way you have a chance reach or win a super bowl.

Hoping for a great performance against Buffalo Go Cowboys :flagwave:
I would counter this assessment by saying that Dak had CeeDee Lamb drop a sure huge touchdown. And he also out another throw in Cooks’ hands in the end zone. If those two passes were caught, he has an unbelievable night.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Great breakdown. On the Dak fumble play, if he'd escaped out to the right, he probably gets a TD to Cooks.

It's very good, IMO. The clips that Baldinger (and now AQ Shipley) use look like they are peering over the shoulder of a guy's iPad at the airport. It's comical how bad the production value is there. Daniel makes a couple of verbal flubs but he explains things very well and talks not only about the pass catcher but also the other routes in the scheme.
Baldy seems to use those in order to get them out quickly (rather than wait for the all 22).

lkelly

Reaction score
It actually could have been worse for philadelphia, Dak made some incredible throws, and extended plays when he needed to. But from a pure passing standpoint he left some chunks out there on the field Sunday night. (Those of you who are Dak sensitive) remain calm ;)
On the fumble play, if Dak is able to somehow escape to the right (would have had to be really quick on his feet and probably leads to a Steele hold), he gets a long TD chance to Cooks. Alternatively, if Martin has a better anchor and doesn't get pushed back as quickly, same result. Martin was so deep by the time the contact happened, he was dealing with a full head of steam.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I have heard a couple of other breakdowns of his and he’s very player friendly. He seems very complimentary of offensive players and his criticisms are measured.

I watch Sullivan and Warner too and feel he’s really close to them. They’re all similar. This guy is more polished for media than Sullivan and I’d say maybe close to Warner and has a chance to get to his level. He’s very good imo.
I would counter this assessment by saying that Dak had CeeDee Lamb drop a sure huge touchdown. And he also out another throw in Cooks’ hands in the end zone. If those two passes were caught, he has an unbelievable night.
There's really no such thing as a perfect night for a QB, or they are very, very rare. Missing some things is as much about how bad the Philly secondary is as Dak's play, as well as a testament to how good he's been playing where on an "off" night he still moves the ball around and scores 33 for the team (well, Aubrey helped as well).

lkelly

Reaction score
Baldy seems to use those in order to get them out quickly (rather than wait for the all 22).
When a couple asked Baldy to take their photo during vacation:

4566903004_2d447d8d4b_b.jpg