Chat room question

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Just curious if this forum function is ever used.
I have checked in occasionally and its never active.
Would be cool to have a live chat every now and then, you can understand posters opinions sometimes much clearer in a different spectrum.
Just curious if the Mods here would consider posting a Chat time occasionally?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Would be cool to have a live chat every now and then, you can understand posters opinions sometimes much clearer in a different spectrum.
I didnt even know such a thing still existed anywhere. Live chats kind of went out of fashion in the early to mid 90s. Kind of when the Cowboys winning Super Bowls went out of fashion too

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I didnt even know such a thing still existed anywhere. Live chats kind of went out of fashion in the early to mid 90s. Kind of when the Cowboys winning Super Bowls went out of fashion too
True, but we do have a chat room here... just look up.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm at work snapping necks and cashing checks day in day out. I wouldn't have time for it. I don't have that luxury. Would be nice.

Maybe I can catch it on a day off

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The chatroom is very busy during games and during the draft usually with a lot of people in there.

Forums are better for most days though because they allow discussions when people have time and allow people to join in when they return right where they left off.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The live chat is used during Cowboys games. It's the offseason so you aren't going to see it being used at this time of year.