BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LoneStar22 said:
Hey men, I can't access the Chat room. :(

HELP! :eek:

Once you are activated...by checking your email and clicking on the activation code..then you should be able to get in the chat room.

LoneStar22

Benched
Reaction score
Thx, could you please send the my activation to lonestar1992@yahoo.com?

My E-mail was down the first time I registered because I havn't used it in 4 months, so the activation link went to a dead mail but now it is revised.

Thanks alot you guys.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LoneStar22 said:
Thx, could you please send the my activation to lonestar1992@yahoo.com?

My E-mail was down the first time I registered because I havn't used it in 4 months, so the activation link went to a dead mail but now it is revised.

Thanks alot you guys.

Reality has not told, or does not know, how to resend the email....If you go to the top black bar and click on the User/CP link.

Then on the left side of the screen click on the edit password and email link.

Put your information in again and then hit the save changes button maybe that will resend the email out.

Also you can log out or try this when it asks for a password..do not put one in and look for this info...

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and an email will be sent to that address instantly, with instructions for resetting your password.

LoneStar22

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Reality has not told, or does not know, how to resend the email....If you go to the top black bar and click on the User/CP link.

Then on the left side of the screen click on the edit password and email link.

Put your information in again and then hit the save changes button maybe that will resend the email out.

Also you can log out or try this when it asks for a password..do not put one in and look for this info...

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and an email will be sent to that address instantly, with instructions for resetting your password.

Well....it didn't work, atleast I can post but can't access the Chat because I can't activate my account. I would have to use another E-mail, which I would have to create and I would lose my user name.

When you get it worked out please send me and E mail with the activation requirements. Sorry

Thx and Peace

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
I finally got in by using my earthlink addy instead of hotmail. I have no idea if that was really why or not but it worked.

Now my problem; I can not get in chat. I saw the you must have chat thingy and went to sun and downloaded what they had for windows. Nada. I am geting a message that says my java-lang object is missing when I log in. What is a java-lang object and why didn't I get it from the down load from Sun? Thanks man. Joe

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe a Cowboys fan said:
I finally got in by using my earthlink addy instead of hotmail. I have no idea if that was really why or not but it worked.

Now my problem; I can not get in chat. I saw the you must have chat thingy and went to sun and downloaded what they had for windows. Nada. I am geting a message that says my java-lang object is missing when I log in. What is a java-lang object and why didn't I get it from the down load from Sun? Thanks man. Joe

Not sure about that Joe...never heard of it....try doing a windows up date and see if you see the MS Java Machine download.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe a Cowboys fan said:
:) Only on a sunny day when I want to chat would this continue to be a problem. :(
Close ALL browser (internet explorer) windows and then open one up and go to the chat.