Video: Cheat Sheet: How Eagles can exploit Cowboys defense | Chris Simms

Zman5

Reaction score
Simms goes over few plays that can give Cowboys defense some trouble. Good watch if you like Xs and Os type of content.

He also goes over Zeke's 12yard run play that should have went longer. Simms think Zeke doesn't trust his speed yet and that's the reason he's not going for the longer runs.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
teams haven't had trouble exploiting our defense for three weeks now they have pretty much don't what they want when they want we don't need chris simms to tell us what we have already seen

JayFord

Reaction score
Drop back
Throw it to any receiver

its not hard when corners dont look for the ball or are 10 yards away from them

Creeper

Reaction score
I recall that Zeke run when I rewatched the game and Simms is 100% correct. At the time I saw it I thought the same thing. Why did Zeke cut back inside when he had Frederick out there to seal off the play to the outside? If Zekek had cut to the outside he could have gone to the house. He left meat on the bone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Simms goes over few plays that can give Cowboys defense some trouble. Good watch if you like Xs and Os type of content.

He also goes over Zeke's 12yard run play that should have went longer. Simms think Zeke doesn't trust his speed yet and that's the reason he's not going for the longer runs.

LOL.......how do you not trust your speed yet? You either have it or you dont. That is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard. It doenst take weeks to get your speed back.