Check out these wonderlic scores!

zagnut

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Are these questions from an actual Wonderlic test, or are they simply from a normal IQ test?

If those are truly questions from the Wonderlic, then I wonder how any player couldn't score pretty highly.

You'd either have to not care and just be writing anything down, or you'd have to have some type of learning disability.

These were samples from the Wonderlic web site that they gave in the FAQ section. They are actual questions. I don't know if they are all on the same test or if they were questions used in prior years.

There are different types of wonderlic tests. The NFL uses the one where the questions above were used.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Kchunda said:
Here's the link. . .

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/combine.php?&sortorder=projected&order=ASC

scroll down a bit and it starts off with projected 1st rounders.

Look at Shawne Merriman! He's at only 19!!! David Pollack is at freakin' 30!!!

Any thought as to how much the wonderlic should factor in our pick? I mean do we want someone who has great talent but can't read a pro playbook?

I really don't think wonderlic scores mean a dang thing for football players. And that's coming from someone that prefers Pollack over Merriman.

ghst187

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I think some of these athletes just blow off the test and write anything down just for the fun of it. There is no way you can function scoring a 6 and go to a University. If that is the case then they need to shut the University down.

Well I'm all for it....
has anyone EVER graduated from Miami? I got the impression that everyone that goes there gets swallowed by the beach and party lifestyle. No one that I know that went there graduated.
Don't most people who live in Miami sell or use drugs?