Reaction score
Poooooooooooor Aggies

capt.txdp10510292333.iowa_st_texas_a_m_txdp105.jpg

jimmy40

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Poooooooooooor Aggies

capt.txdp10510292333.iowa_st_texas_a_m_txdp105.jpg
Lol, it's so quite here in College Station you wouldn't believe it. My wife and mother in law went out to eat after the game and didn't even have to wait to eat. Aggie fans are so depressed they stopped eating. :lmao:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
It sucks for A&M. They do have talent on that team, but not much leadership. And watching them play, it appears a lot of the players are unsure of what they're supposed to be doing.

McNeal is a player though. I think he'll drop in the draft, but I also think he can develop into a pretty good NFL QB. He could play a "Slash" type of role while he learns the game.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for guys like McNeal, Jason Carter, Justin Warren, and Jaxson Appell, the guys who show up and give their all every week only to have coaches, teammates, and fans let them down. The deserve so much better. We have top 10-15 talent, and it is being thrown away buy our inept coaching staff and heartless players.

joseephuss

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I feel so sorry for guys like McNeal, Jason Carter, Justin Warren, and Jaxson Appell, the guys who show up and give their all every week only to have coaches, teammates, and fans let them down. The deserve so much better. We have top 10-15 talent, and it is being thrown away buy our inept coaching staff and heartless players.

Appell is part of the problem. He bit hard on an underneath coverage route and had to turn and run back when the ball was in the air. He ended up taking out his teammate, allowing the ISU receiver to run untouched the rest of the way for a TD. Great heart, good in coming up for run support and tough as nails, but he is poor in coverage. Sounds like he could be a safety for Dallas next year. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Great Player on a horrible offense and an average at best team.

Reminds me of Ricky Williams his Junior Year at Texas.

DeAngelo has to be counting the days until he can get to the NFL.
Part of the problem is that we are on our 4th QB and he's a converted wr. Our starter broke his leg in the first game vs Ole Miss and the backup against Tulsa.

DeAngelo is putting up those numbers against at least an 8 man front on every play.