Cheerleader Signature Images - ***Poll Closed***

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Time to start the poll guys. We have eight signatures. Excellent work by everyone. Now it's time to give the buddy system a rest and vote with your conscience. I didnt make this an anonymous battle because I trust you will vote fairly. That means vote for the one that looks the best. Not for your buddy. The voting will continue through Wednesday. Once the poll has closed we will tally the vote and distribute it to the three boards. Thanks to everyone who participated, and everyone be sure to vote.
toast.gif

http://img207.*************/img207/4590/cheerleadersigcopy3xr.jpgJersey Cowboy

http://img153.*************/img153/5455/rishersig24rl.jpg DallasCowboys1776

http://img153.*************/img153/1811/cheerleader4nw.jpg Hoods

http://img477.*************/img477/5589/irenemaddox5vp.jpg Jacs

http://img132.*************/img132/2769/brandi8zs.jpg Irvinite

http://i75.***BLOCKED***/albums/i300/ChuckB22/Cheer3.jpg ChuckB22
http://img363.*************/img363/412/dallas3335vt.pngBlackHoleJohn

174948779_ef2e090365_o.jpg
Stargazer

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Stargazer's....

But where is the BP one? That should be in there. :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're all great, but how the heck will THIS one lose?

174948779_ef2e090365_o.jpg

The image is, literally, burning into my computer screen! I must turn away before...

Too late. ;)

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
They all look great, I voted for Stargazer only cause of the two hot pictures. Photoshop-wise, they are all high quality.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I appreciate the hard work put in into making the images, guys.

However, I'm a lil disappointed w/the lack of variety in the cheerleaders. Half the sigs were of the same cheerleader. So that kinda takes away from it for me.

I like Irvinite's and Hood's the best, tho I think a better background could've been used for Irv's. I like the clean look.

BlackholeJohn's is nice too. Tho, it has a busy look that kinda takes away from it, but I liked the pics he used for the cheerleader.

That said, you all did a great job. I totally appreciate the skill it takes to create these things.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl said:
However, I'm a lil disappointed w/the lack of variety in the cheerleaders. Half the sigs were of the same cheerleader. So that kinda takes away from it for me.
Perhaps the lack of variety has to do with the young lady having a distinctive look which outshines the rest. That's something to be considered since they are all beautiful young women.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast said:
Perhaps the lack of variety has to do with the young lady having a distinctive look which outshines the rest. That's something to be considered since they are all beautiful young women.
Valid point. But for competition purposes, I would think you'd want to do something that stood out a lil more.

She's the most obvious cheerleader to pick. She's by far the most photogenic of all the cheerleaders in the sigs, but I just wanted to see a lil more diversity in the efforts produced.

And really, the one that everyone is going gaga over is cuz she's in a swimsuit (oily and tanned), but to me it's not her best look. Her face is expressionless in that pic.

Of the four of her posted, I'd still go w/Hoods or maybe DC1776.

Am I over-analyzing them? Prolly...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl said:
Valid point. But for competition purposes, I would think you'd want to do something that stood out a lil more.

She's the most obvious cheerleader to pick. She's by far the most photogenic of all the cheerleaders in the sigs, but I just wanted to see a lil more diversity in the efforts produced.

And really, the one that everyone is going gaga over is cuz she's in a swimsuit (oily and tanned), but to me it's not her best look. Her face is expressionless in that pic.

Of the four of her posted, I'd still go w/Hoods or maybe DC1776.

Am I over-analyzing them? Prolly...
I plead guilty on the gaga observation. :rolleyes:

If we were judging only facial expression, I would go with Jersey Cowboy's pic. She has a Charmed/Alyssia Milano [sp?]/girl next door type expression going for her. Very appealing and expressed nicely by JC.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast said:
I plead guilty on the gaga observation. :rolleyes:

If we were judging only facial expression, I would go with Jersey Cowboy's pic. She has a Charmed/Alyssia Milano [sp?]/girl next door type expression going for her. Very appealing and expressed nicely by JC.
Not a bad analogy. That's a good photo of her, but because someone else used it also, I looked at it a bit more artistically. The font is what threw that sig off for me.

Like I mentioned before, they all did a great job. Having seen some of the graphic guys work before in the Image Zone, I kinda expected more.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WoodysGirl said:
I appreciate the hard work put in into making the images, guys.

I like Irvinite's and Hood's the best, tho I think a better background could've been used for Irv's. I like the clean look.

BlackholeJohn's is nice too. Tho, it has a busy look that kinda takes away from it, but I liked the pics he used for the cheerleader.

That said, you all did a great job. I totally appreciate the skill it takes to create these things.

WG, I like Irvinite's the best also! She has that "I bet you can't handle me" look in her expression...:eek: She looks "red hot"...

I think everyone picks the girl in the swim suit because of the "more skin"...

:star:

TheHustler

Reaction score
5Stars said:
WG, I like Irvinite's the best also! She has that "I bet you can't handle me" look in her expression...:eek: She looks "red hot"...

I think everyone picks the girl in the swim suit because of the "more skin"...

That's why I picked it!

:)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheHustler said:
That's why I picked it!

:)

What's her name?

Never mind...I see her name...

Brandi, Brandi...she's as sweet as candy...

silver

Reaction score
i bet there's a correlation between the TO lovers and those who voted for the stargazer. we need another poll!;)