Chicago Bears "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok, post up you vile hatred for the enemy, the Chicago Bears. Picture cropping acceptable.

I'll start. They suck and need to be spanked out of town
:starspin

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
I live 2 hours south of Chicago....my girl and her family are Bears Fans....I hate the bears.....lets kill them this week and get our season going:bang2:

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
my girlfriend is from Chicago, and is a Rabid Fan. This will be entertaining viewing this Sunday.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Ya....I really dont care that my girl is a bears fan...she is more of a dallas fan now cuz of me...we just need to win and win big

brucekr

Reaction score
Hard for me to hate the Bears until Sunday. They're one of the old school teams with a great tradition playing in a stadium with a great history. Hard to not pull for them since they aren't in our division and aren't a big rival to us, because I can't stand Minn or GB.

Kilyin

Reaction score
This is all the reason you need to hate the Chicago Bears...

[youtube]fJNC3dgreaU[/youtube]

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Who gives a crap about the Bears???? They're irrelevant aside from the fact they're our next opponent.

kmd24

Reaction score
I hate the Bears because they ate that Double Rainbow documentary dude.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Kinda hard hating on a team that's been irrelevant for pretty much the last 25 years but since I know a few Bears fans & they have been in my ear about their "#1" offense coming to Big D I'll give it a shot..

I hate Jay Cut-rate and his Ryan Leaf-type attitude (his girl's kinda hot, though ;) )!

I hate those gawd-awful construction worker orange alternate jerseys!!

I hate the fact a grown-*** man has a name like "Lovie"!!

I still hate them for that beatdown they gave us in 1985 (44-0) :( !!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The date was November 17, 1985. The place, Texas Stadium. It was 57 degrees and there were good feelings in the air. Dallas was a good, not great football team and they were facing the eventual Super Bowl Champion for 1985.

The final score was 0-44. The worst defeat in the Cowboys History at Texas Stadium. Perhaps their worst defeat period. I am pretty sure it remains our most lopsided loss ever.

In the 1st quarter Pinned deep, Danny White had a pass picked off for a 1 yard TD by Richard Dent. Later the Bears knocked Danny out of the game and Gary Hogeboom took over. He proceeded to throw a Pick 6 of his own.

It was the most humiliating, crushing defeat I have ever witnessed. In every way the Bears were superior, dominant, and flat out monstrous. To this day I consider that the most brutal loss I have ever watched.

I respect the Bears, but I hate them. The sting of that pasting has not gone away even though it is going to be 25 years ago in November.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want the cowboys to kill the bears. But I really don't have any hate towards the bears.
I mean Buddy Ryan was about the only thing that I would consider hate for the team and that was long ago.

They just don't fall into the NFC East teams, Packers, 49ers or Steelers realm for me. They don't even fall into the Chargers/Rivers annoyance factor for me.

They are just a team we play once in a while and hopefully a win we get when we play them. Other than that...meh.