Chicken Littles, Take a deep breath

Reaction score
Remember when Tony laid an egg up in buffalo? Then soon after he turned it on and we won a crap load of games. He learns from his mistakes and adjusts accordingly. Carolina and Wash will be good back on track games for us and we'll be fine going into the playoffs. Win 2 and the road to glendale goes through North Texas, that's it! Once Tony gets back on track and Garrett realizes that we need to get Owens on the mismatches, we'll be fine and back to being explosive. Did I mention we've got 3 weeks to get Terry back in game form for the playoffs? The best is yet to come boys fans, let's hang in there cuz it's already been a great year for us.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31;1842420 said:
Remember when Tony laid an egg up in buffalo? Then soon after he turned it on and we won a crap load of games. He learns from his mistakes and adjusts accordingly. Carolina and Wash will be good back on track games for us and we'll be fine going into the playoffs. Win 2 and the road to glendale goes through North Texas, that's it! Once Tony gets back on track and Garrett realizes that we need to get Owens on the mismatches, we'll be fine and back to being explosive. Did I mention we've got 3 weeks to get Terry back in game form for the playoffs? The best is yet to come boys fans, let's hang in there cuz it's already been a great year for us.

I agree,the years not over with one loss(for right now).buckle down,work hard,and LETS WIN!!!:starspin

WarC

Reaction score
Bayless was right, Romo isn't the real deal, we're all screwed!!!111oneoneone

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
WarC;1842500 said:
Bayless was right, Romo isn't the real deal, we're all screwed!!!111oneoneone
Tony Romeo is too short to play QB.