Chiefs love Tyson Jackson, compare him to Richard Seymour

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Tyson Jackson-DL- Player Apr. 19 - 11:01 am et

The Chiefs are reportedly "in love" with LSU DE Tyson Jackson.

Jackson is drawing comparisons to Richard Seymour, which would endear him to new Chiefs GM Scott Pioli. Jackson, however, is seen as a mid first-round pick and would be a reach at No. 3 overall.
Source: National Football Post
Related: Chiefs

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Plus, Jackson has been compared to Spears.

If they take him way up there, that is too high, imo. They say he will be a better pro. We will see.

I just read an article where scouts are concerned that Clay Matthews will be the next Bobby Carpenter.

ouch.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
41gy#;2736837 said:
Plus, Jackson has been compared to Spears.

If they take him way up there, that is too high, imo. They say he will be a better pro. We will see.

I just read an article where scouts are concerned that Clay Matthews will be the next Bobby Carpenter.

ouch.

right 41gy; i think he is more similar to spears than seymour; seymour was a high number one profiled when he was junior

DFWJC

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2736665 said:
Tyson Jackson-DL- Player Apr. 19 - 11:01 am et

The Chiefs are reportedly "in love" with LSU DE Tyson Jackson.

Jackson is drawing comparisons to Richard Seymour, which would endear him to new Chiefs GM Scott Pioli. Jackson, however, is seen as a mid first-round pick and would be a reach at No. 3 overall.
Source: National Football Post
Related: Chiefs

TRADE DOWN

They are in a great position to trade down IF the rumblings that Washington or Denver may be willing to leapfrog Seattle to get to Sanchez.

I see Tyson Jackson going in the top 12 though, so trading with SF at 10 or Denver at would be better than with Washington at 13...because Denver could snag Jackson at 12 if they decide against Sanchez.

dmoore

Reaction score
Jackson looks like the prototype 3-4 end. I think he'll end up being a pretty good player.