Chiefs

Cmac

Reaction score
Wow, that's some bone-headed stuff from you Cmac.
Disappointing

Cabo made Crayton blow the game-winning pass with 17 seconds left?
Did Rodgers also go to Cabo before losing to the Giants the next week?
Did Brady also go to Cabo before losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl?

Cabo had NOTHING to do with anything except giving low IQ fans a reason to blame Romo for the loss.
Chilling out/relaxing at Cabo for 3 days was possibly the mellowest thing vs what most of the team did in going to Vegas and Miami to hit the strip clubs and party for a week.
All I can think of regarding your response.......From the movie A Few Good Men........you apparently can't handle the truth and very apologetic for Tony Romo. Now close your eyes......if Dak went to Cabo, we already know. Heck, Zeke was in Cabo during the offseason and unsigned, and we saw the cry on this board. Stop......just stop it and relax.

Cmac

Reaction score
That is such garbage and others have done the same and they won over the years
Romo worked as hard as anyone and your claim is total garbage
Just another Romo hater the same as Dak haters
no intelligence just hate

by the way we lost because in the end Wade Phillips did not know how to win when it mattered as a HC
and JERRY is the one that picked him
blame them
I'll apologize for disrupting the Romo Fan Club. Truly sorry for that. Too funny, but there was truth regardless of what you want to believe.

DFWJC

Reaction score
All I can think of regarding your response.......From the movie A Few Good Men........you apparently can't handle the truth and very apologetic for Tony Romo. Now close your eyes......if Dak went to Cabo, we already know. Heck, Zeke was in Cabo during the offseason and unsigned, and we saw the cry on this board. Stop......just stop it and relax.
If the Cowboys had 2 weeks off and Mccarthy told everyone to get out of town for a few days and that the facilities were going to be closed to all players...and instead of going to Vegas or South Beach or the Dallas strip clubs, Dak decided to mellow out with friends in Cabo for the days.....I would feel the exact same way with Dak. And hey in his early years dak (and Zeke) was a WAY harder partier than Romo.
Romo's rep has always been a home-body bump on a log....even back then

Furthermore, Garrett says only one player came to the facility that week it was closed (before leaving) and bribed maintenance staff to let him in....that was Romo.

Of course, then when everyone returned they still had a full normal week of practice (even more than full week) before their game.

Hey, Romo admits, that the name "Cabo" (a 2 hour flight from Dallas) just sounded more exotic than the 3 hour flight to Miami. He admitted that in hind site, low IQ fans (he didnt say that, Belichick did) would think it looked bad. he wasn't media savvy yet.
So if he had to do it over again, he would've just stayed in Dallas....and probably have done the exact same thing he did in Cabo....chill out with friends and girlfriend a few days.

The whole thing is preposterous.

Cmac

Reaction score
If the Cowboys had 2 weeks off and Mccarthy told everyone to get out of town for a few days and that the facilities were going to be closed to all players...and instead of going to Vegas or South Beach or the Dallas strip clubs, Dak decided to mellow out with friends in Cabo for the days.....I would feel the exact same way with Dak. And hey in his early years dak (and Zeke) was a WAY harder partier than Romo.
Romo's rep has always been a home-body bump on a log....even back then

Furthermore, Garrett says only one player came to the facility that week it was closed (before leaving) and bribed maintenance staff to let him in....that was Romo.

Of course, then when everyone returned they still had a full normal week of practice (even more than full week) before their game.

Hey, Romo admits, that the name "Cabo" (a 2 hour flight from Dallas) just sounded more exotic than the 3 hour flight to Miami. He admitted that in hind site, low IQ fans (he didnt say that, Belichick did) would think it looked bad. he wasn't media savvy yet.
So if he had to do it over again, he would've just stayed in Dallas....and probably have done the exact same thing he did in Cabo....chill out with friends and girlfriend a few days.

The whole thing is preposterous.
The length some will go to.......like I've said before......and I liked and pulled for Tony Romo......believe it or not.............we can say he is the most beloved choke artist ever.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The length some will go to.......like I've said before......and I liked and pulled for Tony Romo......believe it or not.............we can say he is the most beloved choke artist ever.
Can't be a choke artist and lead the NFL in 4th quarter comeback win his last 5 years.
You are just being hateful for no reason

Cmac

Reaction score
Can't be a choke artist and lead the NFL in 4th quarter comeback win his last 5 years.
You are just being hateful for no reason
Do what you can to slant it. And I will agree to one thing......there are a ton of Tony Romo apologists. Just attempting to make a point. Relax. Not hate on Romo (you don't have to believe), and while counting 4th quarter comebacks, count the 4th quarter setbacks too. I'm sorry feathers got ruffled.

1942willys

Reaction score
Do what you can to slant it. And I will agree to one thing......there are a ton of Tony Romo apologists. Just attempting to make a point. Relax. Not hate on Romo (you don't have to believe), and while counting 4th quarter comebacks, count the 4th quarter setbacks too. I'm sorry feathers got ruffled.
I am sorry you post at all

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I am sorry you post at all
giphy.gif

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wow, that's some bone-headed stuff from you Cmac.
Disappointing

Cabo made Crayton blow the game-winning pass with 17 seconds left?
Did Favre also go to Cabo before losing to the Giants the next week?
Did Brady also go to Cabo before losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl?

Cabo had NOTHING to do with anything except giving low IQ fans a reason to blame Romo for the loss.
Chilling out/relaxing at Cabo for 3 days was possibly the mellowest thing vs what most of the team did in going to Vegas and Miami to hit the strip clubs and party for a week.
FIFY