Chill out everyone!!!

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
This loss is not the end of the season. We got away from the run game and failed to use felix at all. That would have kept our defense off the field. I know garrett will not let that happen again.

The thing about this team is even when we play bad, we still have a chance to win. We will learn from this game. The next three games will be tune ups for our playoff stretch.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Cincycowboy;2298453 said:
This loss is not the end of the season. We got away from the run game and failed to use felix at all. That would have kept our defense off the field. I know garrett will not let that happen again.

The thing about this team is even when we play bad, we still have a chance to win. We will learn from this game. The next three games will be tune ups for our playoff stretch.
Did this need a new thread? Couldn't you just have posted in another "chill out" thread?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Unless Felx can play press coverage I doubt to see where he could have been helpful

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
I love this board, but we always talk about the other boards melting down and making fun of them well... look whats going on here.. I mean some people actually want Wade Phillips gone... Theres a reason were fans and not running this team... Yes the loss hurt. Its early in the season, Im sure well lose 2-4 more games. Who cares as long as we win in the playoffs.. thats the bottom line...

This board is un readable after a loss and its absolutely ridicoulos....SP....

the sad thing is, is that this is my daily routine and I hate not coming here. Come next Sunday everything will be ok... Espn will be back to giving us a lap dance, Wade will be the fun loving coach and TO will be the team guy once again....

rynochop

Reaction score
dillinger319;2298616 said:
I love this board, but we always talk about the other boards melting down and making fun of them well... look whats going on here.. I mean some people actually want Wade Phillips gone... Theres a reason were fans and not running this team... Yes the loss hurt. Its early in the season, Im sure well lose 2-4 more games. Who cares as long as we win in the playoffs.. thats the bottom line...

the sad thing is, is that this is my daily routine and I hate not coming here. Come next Sunday everything will be ok... Espn will be back to giving us a lap dance, Wade will be the fun loving coach and TO will be the team guy once again....

Nail meet hammer.

Wasnt everyone talking about how 2-2 would be good after the first 4 games with who we were playing?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
rynochop;2298650 said:
Nail meet hammer.

Wasnt everyone talking about how 2-2 would be good after the first 4 games with who we were playing?

I never saw anyone say that. I don't think 2-2 is acceptable neither is 3-1.

rynochop

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2298656 said:
I never saw anyone say that. I don't think 2-2 is acceptable neither is 3-1.

A supposedly good Cleveland team, a team in last years NFC championship game and two divisional rivals?

Okey dokey.:rolleyes:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm actually not upset about 3-1 in this stretch. I wish the Skins hadn't been the 1 but I'll take 3-1 through that stretch. I'm personally ordering 5-1 in our next stretch (At least that of course, 6-0 would be fantastic) with the one loss not coming against the Bungals, Cards, Rams, Giants, or Skins.

rynochop

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2299590 said:
I'm actually not upset about 3-1 in this stretch. I wish the Skins hadn't been the 1 but I'll take 3-1 through that stretch. I'm personally ordering 5-1 in our next stretch (At least that of course, 6-0 would be fantastic) with the one loss not coming against the Bungals, Cards, Rams, Giants, or Skins.

Some pretty bad teams coming up. I'd be happy with 7-2 going into the bye.

We've got at Washington, at Philly, at Pittsburgh, at NY and home. If people are envisioning a 14-2 season they're going to be disappointed.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
rynochop;2299584 said:
A supposedly good Cleveland team, a team in last years NFC championship game and two divisional rivals?

Okey dokey.:rolleyes:

Yea I hold this cowboy team to high standards

rynochop

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2299623 said:
Yea I hold this cowboy team to high standards

I do too, and at there best they shouldn't lose to anyone these days. I just dont feel too bad about the loss, we didnt play well, and the skins played pretty much a flawless game, and we still had a shot. And maybe should have won with that FG nonsense.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
The more tough games we are in the better. Maybe this loss to a not so great team is exactly what was needed. When we make mental mistakes like we have been doing all this season we need to pay for them. When we start playing error free football this team will be unstoppable. Lets have some tough losses and some dog fight wins before we get to post season.

rynochop

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2299682 said:
The more tough games we are in the better. Maybe this loss to a not so great team is exactly what was needed. When we make mental mistakes like we have been doing all this season we need to pay for them. When we start playing error free football this team will be unstoppable. Lets have some tough losses and some dog fight wins before we get to post season.

I'd rather lose some early than go 12-0 only to drop 3 of 4 in December. Talk about everyone out on the ledge when the playoffs started. ha

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
dillinger319;2298616 said:

:hammer:

MONT17

Reaction score
B4 the season startd 2-2 was very possible but lookin at the teams we beat and how we beat them along with what they have done v. Other teams 3-1 does not mean this is a playoff team! The browns are terrible the packers lost again and donavan gave us the game v the iggs! 1 team from the nfc east will not make the playoffs and if the boys have a typical december they may be pressd to get in. Look on the bright side they won't rest starters the last week or 2 of the season.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
For me it's not the loss, it's the way we lost. We were never out of this game. We just never showed the nuts to take the game over.
We were picking them up off the carpet for gods sakes.
This game mattered, we looked like we were already in the playoffs and we didn't need a divisional win.