Choice on theticket last night

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Here is what i remember from what tasard choice said last night on the ticket.

He was very grateful to play, behind the big offensive line that played and blocked well for him as well as our fullback anderson. Choice gave them lots of credit. He is very humble, and loves to play with fire, and enegry.

The announcers asked choice how an emotional leader he is, and choice said, yes he is a emotional leader, but you cant do to much as a rookie but when time calls for it, he steps up and gives some emotional stuff. Choice said that you have to really work hard, because the big offensive linemen like leonard davis, columbo, and flozell wont let you get away with just talk, that you have to back up the talk with the walk.

Choice says he loves to play special teams, as well as play running back, and he patterns his style after emmitt smith, the way emmitt would set up his runs with the way the offensive linemen would block.

:starspin

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
he was such a steal, well, maybe not, but what a great back to pluck in the 4th round

btcutter

Reaction score
I think he has a brust through the hole that I don't see from Marion. We should play him more.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I actually think he has more natural running skills than MB3. His burst through the hole and ability to find the creases between the tackles is very good.

He definitely needs to get more pt. That would make MB3 even more effective.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CaptainAmerica;2449203 said:
His burst through the hole and ability to find the creases between the tackles is very good.
I also noticed his burst into the holes. He seemed to hit some faster than MBIII. Also seemed like his speed to the outside is better than MBIII's. Some specific plays designed for him to get him in space would be big gainers I'll bet. Hard to imagine we got both those backs in the 4th round.

lockster

Reaction score
Think how good he'd be if he had that second gear!! Blows my mind to even imagine that. :eek:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
he's still making rookie mistakes(missing blocks, not knowing the right play) but they should play him more cause Barber is gonna take a pounding in December.