Video: Chris Broussard: "Glory awaits you Dak Prescott, my man. Go get it done"

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Dak could really increase his standing with Cowboys fans with a lights out performance against the whiners!
A lot of fans are still on the fence with Dak.
That would knock a lot of them off.
At this point, too many egos have been staked on Dak assessments. If Dak succeeds, it will be someone else’s doing.

49erpops

Reaction score
This is one of the main things I am concerned with. Dak getting out of the pocket, making plays with his legs, extending drives or finding open receivers downfield.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the 49ers' secondary show tendencies to wear down in the 4th quarter?

Mahomes made Sherman shut his mouth in the 4th quarter. After the Tartt dropped pick, Stafford finally started to break thru.

We gotta get them in the 4th quarter. One mistake by their secondary and they start going downhill.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Getting past the division round will change a lot of narratives around this team.
Yep an I’m one of those people who have that narrative. We win and I’ll start to turn,

if not we’ve been here before so it’s rinse and repeat and I will continue to doubt the QB, the team and the organization because I’ve earned my pessimism after 27 years.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak could really increase his standing with Cowboys fans with a lights out performance against the whiners!
A lot of fans are still on the fence with Dak.
That would knock a lot of them off.
Yes, the fence riders, like myself. But others wouldn't change their minds if he were to single handedly save the world by throwing a football at an alien ship and crashing it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I had a vision that Dak Prescott will have playoff stats this season of 12 touchdowns one interception. This is coming from me which is not my norm.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...but I hope you have fairly accurate visions!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yes, the fence riders, like myself. But others wouldn't change their minds if he were to single handedly save the world by throwing a football at an alien ship and crashing it.
Yep, we do have some here that are so entrenched that you would think Dak stole their lunch money or slapped their mama, lol

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I had a vision that Dak Prescott will have playoff stats this season of 12 touchdowns one interception. This is coming from me which is not my norm.
How about 16 TDs that way it is a nice even 4 TDs a game.