Chris Canty: Has the light come on for him

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I noticed his name is starting to pop up on plays more and more now when the guys in the booth start talking about a play. He seems to be making more plays he made several real nice plays last night.

The front 3 guys are not suppose to get a lot of sacks there job is to stop the run engage blockers and try to get a push to allow Ware;Spencer and Ellis get after the qb anything after that is gravy when it comes to sacks.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I think you will start to see a lot more production across the board, i.e. Canty, Spears, James, akin, etc. as we continue to progress through the rest of the season. This Defense is starting to feel comfortable in their new scheme, starting to leave the old habits of the previous scheme behind and are starting to feel confident that the players around them will do what they are supposed to do which allows them to focus soley on their own respopnsibilities. I think we are only seeing the beginning of what this defense will be like by year end.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
DallasInDC;1746941 said:
I think you will start to see a lot more production across the board, i.e. Canty, Spears, James, akin, etc. as we continue to progress through the rest of the season. This Defense is starting to feel comfortable in their new scheme, starting to leave the old habits of the previous scheme behind and are starting to feel confident that the players around them will do what they are supposed to do which allows them to focus soley on their own respopnsibilities. I think we are only seeing the beginning of what this defense will be like by year end.

I agree with every word.

I think I will have to update my list soon. ;)