Chris Canty says the cowboys getting back to having fun playing football, hitting

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
chris canty was on another show and said the cowboys on defense are getting back to having fun playing physical style football and hitting

some reporter asked him if playoff talk is going on in the locker room, and canty said, you guys bring that up, we arent even bringing that up in the locker room, but playing on football, and doing fundamentals, so i know you guys have to write stories,

Kalyan

Reaction score
So what were they doing until now :rolleyes:

cowboyjoe;2383822 said:
chris canty was on another show and said the cowboys on defense are getting back to having fun playing physical style football and hitting

some reporter asked him if playoff talk is going on in the locker room, and canty said, you guys bring that up, we arent even bringing that up in the locker room, but playing on football, and doing fundamentals, so i know you guys have to write stories,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well i dont want no more cheese fed to the cowboys, i want the players to feast like on raw meat and get mean and physical

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2383822 said:

Ah, little feller! I don't want you to be having fun. You already had fun in training camp and during the fat days when Romo was connecting with T.O. and Witten plenty to cover up the defensive deficiencies.

Canty, I want you to work hard.
Work hard like the common man does during the week. Give it your all.
It ain't no sandlot game, though at times you do reflect the carefree and indifferent approach you and your teammates have showed.
Heck, no, guys, don't have no fun no more. Yeah, just be physical and hit hard but no fun, you little rascal.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2384263 said:
Good to hear... Now Break Eli's Arm!!!

:giants:
No , lets dont bring any bad karma to us. I don't wish for any player to be hurt ,even Eli. How about instead we knock him down so much and so hard that he is gets rid of the ball out of fear and has lots of fumbles and interceptions.:star:

cowboyed

Reaction score
the kid 05;2384245 said:
soon that to will be banned

More than likely so will organic decaffeinated green tea because it still has a residual 4 mg. of caffeine after the filtering process. What's next to be banned eating a banana on the sidelines because of the fructose hit. Oh the horror of absorbing potassium, what a competitive edge.

In the next several years fans won't be able to emote because of the psychological lift it gives to the players. Hey maybe football players won't be able to work out and even compete physically because of the release of endorphins into their systems. Players will stroll and ask permission to tag the opposing player. Coaches won't be able to give stirring speeches...welcome to 21st century robotic football.