chris canty

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
he is quickly becoming one of my favorite players on this team.

how many chris canty fans out there?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'm one for sure. He'll never have huge stats, but because of what he does, we should have an outstanding run defense and other's should be freed up to get to the QB.

All in all... a 4th round steal the likes of which most teams only dream about most of the time.

How are you doing Lane? Good to see you.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
I'm one for sure. He'll never have huge stats, but because of what he does, we should have an outstanding run defense and other's should be freed up to get to the QB.

All in all... a 4th round steal the likes of which most teams only dream about most of the time.

How are you doing Lane? Good to see you.

i'm staying in there my friend.

how are you doing?
are things getting back to normal yet?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
lane said:
i'm staying in there my friend.

how are you doing?
are things getting back to normal yet?

Yep... pretty normal here... except for down on the coast, where it's still like Armageddon.

Thanks for asking man.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Yep... pretty normal here... except for down on the coast, where it's still like Armageddon.

Thanks for asking man.

no problem..........you know i was concerned about you when that storm was bearing down.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
I'm definitely backing my boy Chris Canty.

he will go down as the best 4th round pick in the history of the national football league.

Hailmary

Reaction score
lane said:
he will go down as the best 4th round pick in the history of the national football league.

Don't get me wrong, I see a ton of potential in the kid, but he's going to have to play at a very high level for a few years for this type of honor.

He'll be competing w/ the likes of Andre Reed and Charles Haley, both 4th rounders.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
watch him early, see if he's disruptive. I bet you he is. He's just a lot to handle and he has to be accounted for. I will almost guarantee they have to adjust for him.

LD Fan

Reaction score
lane said:
he is quickly becoming one of my favorite players on this team.

how many chris canty fans out there?

I've read all the pub about him and it sounds like he's doing well but......somebody has got to start putting some pressure on the QB. We never get any push from the middle and that means Ware and others always have to deal with double teams. I'd like to see more pressure and maybe a sack or 2 from Canty before I nominate him for the HOF.