Chris Henry arrested in Florida on gun charges

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Best part -- witnessed by a cop and wearing a Chris Henry jersey.

notherbob

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Think him and taylor will be Cell mates?

Whether they're cellmates or not, I imagine they'll both be playing a lot of " two hands below the waist" for the next few years. If someone wants to go to prison badly enough, it's hard to keep them out; then they discover it's easier to get in then it is to get out.
:rolleyes:

Hailmary

Reaction score
Dumb. I mean, there's really no other way to characterize someone like Henry.

Shame too, cause he has talent on the field.

And talk about the hitting the fan in Cincy. First they lose their young, franchise QB for an extended period of time due to a MAJOR knee injury. Then their pro bowl WR does all he can do to get kicked off the team (maybe) and now, one of their most promising rookies pulls a Taylor.

Not a fun time to be a Cincy fan. I guess some franchises are cursed. Cincy is definitely one of them.

So, my question is...does Henry's run in w/ the law guareentee Johnson's return and dashes any hopes of him becoming a Cowboy? :mad:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I just read the police report. the last line of the officers staement says the gun had been reported stolen a month ago.

Reaction score
Well sometimes it takes losing everything you have to realize the life you lived wasn't worth it........:eek::

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had loads of talent in WVU but he was always a punk.

I remember people wanting to draft this kid and I kept saying no because if he was that bad in college he would get worse with money.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Wow, looks like, in the remake of Longest Yard III...The guards will be totally out matched. They just won't stand a chance with the guys headed to the Fl. prisons...

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Wow, looks like, in the remake of Longest Yard III...The guards will be totally out matched. They just won't stand a chance with the guys headed to the Fl. prisons...

sad isn't it :(

MrPhil

Reaction score
Its times like this that I really appreciate BP being here keeping a tight regin on the players and avoiding knuckleheads.......

joseephuss

Reaction score
MrPhil said:
Its times like this that I really appreciate BP being here keeping a tight regin on the players and avoiding knuckleheads.......

You mean like Terry Glenn. :grin:

I'm kidding. It is nice to see no current Cowboys in the headlines for dumb, dumb stuff like this. These actions are just plain pointless. I don't understand it. I don't know if Henry is a punk or just someone who has no sense. I can't imagine what must have been going through his head.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
CantonBound08 said:
I will never understand why these fortunate young men are so willing to throw it all away. They were blessed with a gift, but they don't want to capitalize on it. Pathetic.

Because when they where in middle school; highschool etc people turned a blind eye towards all this stuff and it becomes a cycle that is hard to break they always got away with it before why not now when I am on the big stage.

So remember when you have kids be involved with them and what they are doing that is the best parenting advice you can give

MrPhil

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
You mean like Terry Glenn. :grin:

I'm kidding. It is nice to see no current Cowboys in the headlines for dumb, dumb stuff like this. These actions are just plain pointless. I don't understand it. I don't know if Henry is a punk or just someone who has no sense. I can't imagine what must have been going through his head.

I know you were kidding but, what I meant was what you did a better job of describing than me. I like that BP seems to value character guys like Ware, Spears, etc. That is refreshing to see...

1fisher

Reaction score
fortdick said:
That is insensitive stereotyping! HE was actually there to back up the police officer attempting to break up the volitile situation.

Wait, this isn't Extremeskins and we aren't talking about Taylor. Nevermiind.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: ...........and you won't get banned for saying that!!!!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't report this as "Chris Henry, who has the same last name as DALLAS COWBOY, Anthony Henry was arrested...."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I'm surprised they didn't report this as "Chris Henry, who has the same last name as DALLAS COWBOY, Anthony Henry was arrested...."
Like this?

DALLAS COWBOYS hater ANTHONY smith reports Chris HENRY ARRESTED ON GUN CHARGES