Chris McAlister?

neosapien23

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with this guy? Why are the Ravens supposedly intrested in cutting ties with him? He is still a top three corner in the league when healthy. What are these off the field issues?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Does anyone know what is going on with this guy? Why are the Ravens supposedly intrested in cutting ties with him? He is still a top three corner in the league when healthy. What are these off the field issues?

probably more about issues with his salary

they likely see him slipping a little and would prefer to cut ties earlier rather than later.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:

actually if you look at his stats, 2 picks total over the last 2 years might say something about his play.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
too expensive... WAAAY to expensive. We are okay in Big D... just add a FS and we're okay...

neosapien23

Reaction score
aardvark said:
too expensive... WAAAY to expensive. We are okay in Big D... just add a FS and we're okay...

No I agree. We would be better of with Will Demps or Chris Hope. I'm just wondering why the Ravens would let him go. Some team will bring him in if he is released tough.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
No I agree. We would be better of with Will Demps or Chris Hope. I'm just wondering why the Ravens would let him go. Some team will bring him in if he is released tough.

Demps has 4 INTS and 23 pass deflections in his 4 year career. I seriously wouldnt want that.
Chavous or Hope are my two top options for an FS this offseason.
Get off the Demps bandwagon everyone, just b/c he plays with that Baltimore defense, doesnt mean he is that good, I'd take Chavous or Hope over him any day of the week.
- Chavous
- Hope
-NO DEMPS!!

neosapien23

Reaction score
demdcowboys#1 said:
Demps has 4 INTS and 23 pass deflections in his 4 year career. I seriously wouldnt want that.
Chavous or Hope are my two top options for an FS this offseason.
Get off the Demps bandwagon everyone, just b/c he plays with that Baltimore defense, doesnt mean he is that good, I'd take Chavous or Hope over him any day of the week.
- Chavous
- Hope
-NO DEMPS!!

I think Hope is the best choice, but everyone would rather have Demps than Davis. I don't think the Cowboys should bring in Chavous. We need to bring in young FAs not 30+ year old veterans. Chavous will not come cheap anyway.