Video: Chris Simms Unbuttoned - Dallas vs Vikes Review

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is talking about Tom Emanski "nine commandments" early on in reference to Dak's hat wearing it like Fred McGriif.

Pretty good take by Phil basically credit Moore for scaling down the play book and credit our receivers for being much better than Vik's secondary. And giving props to our D which seems to improve every week. Sims: Dallas is For real!"

hqdefault.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this about a University of Texas alum but, Chris Simms comes off like an idiot when he talks. When he says things like, "the Cowboys are for real", he adds no credibility to that concept. Just saying. ;) For that reason, PFT with Mike Florio has its best shows when Simms is not on. :p

ultron

Reaction score
Awesome post! I didn’t even know Simms had a show

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this about a University of Texas alum but, Chris Simms comes off like an idiot when he talks. When he says things like, "the Cowboys are for real", he adds no credibility to that concept. Just saying. ;) For that reason, PFT with Mike Florio has its best shows when Simms is not on. :p

I hate UT, but everyone with a brain knows Major Applewhite was better. The Alumni made them play Simms.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Mina Kimes knows more football than Chris Simms.

Zero people doubt this.
Mina is awesome. No showboating, hot take gas lighting nonsense.
Just actual football points that matter.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Simms = Acho.
Two smart guys that know the game but go so overboard in attempts to draw attention that they caricaturize themselves.
Stop with the try hard, look at me, smartest guy in the room nonsense, relax and just talk football.