Christmas comes early...

DA FAN

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My wife gave me this for Christmas, but since we're going to the game this weekend, she wanted me to have it early so I can take it for our tailgating....

It should be a Great game and I hope an even better Win...

http://i112.***BLOCKED***/albums/n183/jo_cc/misc/IMG_0124r.jpg

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
look at the cowboy ornament and the cowboy santa and the cowboy stockings:laugh2: are you related to crazycowboy?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nice stockings. I've got a little version of one of those for my dog.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Congrats!

I could have used that yesterday. My new neighbor is a Giants fan and yesterday he had their flag hanging off his front antenna.

ologan

Reaction score
I've got a stocking of a "Moose" with a 'Boys helmet on. Bought back in Moose Johnson's playing days.

tiny tim

Reaction score
I ordered a little bit of Christmas Cowboys stuff during as well as 2 Jersey's some dvd's and some other stuff during that 30% off sale that the Cowboys online shop had online on December 10th and 11th (I think those were the dates)

This Christmas stuff that I ordered those Cowboys Candy Cane Ornament set as well as this Light up Cowboys Snow Globe. The Snow Globe has the Blue Star inside and it also has a light that flashes different colors.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
That was sweet of your wife to do. I see Little Santa is a Cowboys fan. LOL.

WoLF2001

Reaction score
http://i17.***BLOCKED***/albums/b72/cmore675/Cowboys/fridgedoor_1877_6115418.jpg

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
im gonna be looking for that flag !! very sweet

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Very nice my friend I hope you and your wife have the ability to enjoy it for years and years

DA FAN

Reaction score
ologan;2498238 said:
I've got a stocking of a "Moose" with a 'Boys helmet on. Bought back in Moose Johnson's playing days.

That's unique, don't know that I've seen one before... Nice.

tiny tim;2498239 said:
I ordered a little bit of Christmas Cowboys stuff during as well as 2 Jersey's some dvd's and some other stuff during that 30% off sale that the Cowboys online shop had online on December 10th and 11th (I think those were the dates)

It's always fun openiing gifts, especially when it's Cowboys related...LOL
This Christmas stuff that I ordered those Cowboys Candy Cane Ornament set as well as this Light up Cowboys Snow Globe. The Snow Globe has the Blue Star inside and it also has a light that flashes different colors.