Cinco de Mayo Party!

DA FAN

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

My wife planned a B-day party for this upcoming Saturday.

She surprised me with this pinata and said that she was going to let my 18 month twin nephews break it. http://i112.***BLOCKED***/albums/n183/jo_cc/IMG_1835r.jpg

She should have known better. LOL

As some of you guys know, I collect everthing Dallas Cowboys, so I was not about to let her do that.

So..... We had to go buy another pinata. And since Saturday is Cinco de Mayo. We figured this pinata would be more appropriate. I think Da Nephews will have more fun win this one. hehehe

http://i112.***BLOCKED***/albums/n183/jo_cc/IMG_1834r.jpg

Here's what I got myself for my B-day off ebay.

http://i112.***BLOCKED***/albums/n183/jo_cc/IMG_1836r.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
You're a good man not to let someone hit the Cowboys helmet. Bash a Commanders, Giants, or Eagles helmet with a stick...no problem. We do it here all the time.

:skins::giants::eagles:

Oh yeah, tell her heavy on the posole con limon y pan birote'.

:wink2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
This definitely falls into "it's the thought that counts" category. That second one is just askin' to be pummeled. Happy Birthday DA FAN.

Reaction score
Nice helmet. Good call on buying another pinata. We'll be having our Drinko de Mayo party too and they get pretty rowdy here on the border. Go De la Hoya!!!!

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Thanks for posting DA FAN.

You love the team is so enthusiastic and infectious that I always like hearing about what you are up to.

Enjoy your party. It sounds great. I wish I was invited!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Happy early B-day, so who are you rooting for? Delahoya or Mayweather?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1485471 said:
Happy early B-day, so who are you rooting for? Delahoya or Mayweather?
De La Hoya dated the younder sister (Jenny) of a girl I used to date (Kristi). My mom got to meet him at their house and just loves the guy.

Mayweather is going to kill him.

:fight:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hostile;1484790 said:
You're a good man not to let someone hit the Cowboys helmet. Bash a Commanders, Giants, or Eagles helmet with a stick...no problem. We do it here all the time.

:skins::giants::eagles:

Oh yeah, tell her heavy on the posole con limon y pan birote'.

:wink2:

Fry bread and green chile stew. And a case of Tecate.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Thanks for the Well Wishes everyone!

I will be cheering for De La Hoya, but whay I really want is a GREAT FIGHT!

MrMom

Reaction score
Hostile;1485541 said:
Mayweather is going to kill him.

Mayweather has yet to face anyone of De La Hoya's caliber. The top competition he's fought has been Judah and Corrales. Whoop de doo.

De La Hoya has been facing the best for years. If Mayweather wins it'll have to be on points, he doesn't have KO power especially at 154.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MrMom;1486887 said:
Mayweather has yet to face anyone of De La Hoya's caliber. The top competition he's fought has been Judah and Corrales. Whoop de doo.

De La Hoya has been facing the best for years. If Mayweather wins it'll have to be on points, he doesn't have KO power especially at 154.
:eek:

Arturo Gatti?

I just think boxers past about 31 or 32 are suspect and Oscar is 34. He's 2-2 in his last 4 fights. He's a name fight more than a great fighter any more. I've always really liked him, but his time has come and gone.

Roger "The Black Mamba" Mayweather is training "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather. Roger was a bad man in his day.