Clark and bell combo

75boyz

Reaction score
Spot on. I didn't pay as much attention as I should have to our second level defenders/hybrid LBs in the Buffalo and Miami losses as I did last night.
We need actual linebackers with a lil more size to stop how we are being blatantly exploited by opposing teams' run games.

Olinemen are getting to the second level of our dee and just washing out these undersized guys with ease.

If the dee line doesnt make the run stop, it is ugly.

It's a major issue to go into playoffs with.

visionary

Reaction score
Clark and bell at Lb together just doesn't work. They both get blown back on run plays way too much. It seemed like the opening defensive sets, with Bell on the sideline held the run game in check.
Clark and Bell at LB and Parsons at DE is a “run tell” by the Cowboys defense

Quinn is an idiot and id live it if he leaves

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Disaster. 33 just not smart player. Runs out of the play. Doesn’t read the run at all. Other one too small. Worst lb in the league.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Clark and bell at Lb together just doesn't work. They both get blown back on run plays way too much. It seemed like the opening defensive sets, with Bell on the sideline held the run game in check.
It's hard to really fault Bell. The guy is not only undersized but also playing a new position at the NFL level. I think he will be fine once he can move back to Safety. Clark on the other hand simply is not good enough.

Thorn

Reaction score
Agree and their fits on the run with inserts were awful. Our run defense as a whole is atrocious and must be corrected before we will make a big run in the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Clark and Bell together isn't the issue. Especially on passing downs. It's perfectly fine there. ITs an issue on rush downs and it's always going to be an issue. No DT's can fix this issues....

conner01

Reaction score
Bell put on some more muscle next year I think he can be good. We definitely need another linebacker in the early rounds next year
He needs about 10 more pounds of lean muscle. But we need a true MLB who can be a force in the run AND cover in the pass game. Those guys aren’t that easy to find though. Need a young Sean Lee

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Sadly, we have to live with it. We have no alternatives other than what we did tonight. Play Parsons at LB at times and rush end when we think pass.