Classic! Please help T.O.

Hoov

Reaction score
LOL !!!!

I saw that bout 15 minutes ago. Hillarious.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall. My dad told me that it was your house.

LOL. This was the funniest part, IMO.

Gotta feed that family.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I posted this yesterday and they either axed it or put it in another forum. I thought it was pretty cool though......

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
I posted this yesterday and they either axed it or put it in another forum. I thought it was pretty cool though......

Damn - I swear the mods around here need to take lessons from Hos. Folks just post it to get a views. Give it 5 minutes and then move. Talk about gun slingers.

Nothing else to do it seems but to ENFORCE POLICY - Maybe they need to get freakin REAL jobs? Im just guessing here. :laugh2:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:

I merged it with an earlier thread of the same... just as I am about to do to this one... :D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I merged it with an earlier thread of the same... just as I am about to do this one... :D

You really need something more to do than play w/ system tools. Isnt it sunny outside where you are? :p:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dallas said:
You really need something more to do than play w/ system tools. Isnt it sunny outside where you are? :p:

Sunny... but hot... ;)