Clear as day...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
One thing became quite clear to me today...

A #2 QB has to have the ability to methodically move the offense. He has to navigate the offense through those tough waters while the captain heals.

Brooks Bollinger is the clear #2 on this team. They may as well make the change on the depth chart tonight because Brad Johnson is done. I'll be happy to never again see Johnson on the field in a Cowboys uni during anything that resembles meaningful time.

IMO... Had we started Bollinger today we might have actually had a chance.

es22

Reaction score
no chance with either QB. They both stink and the Giants are too good.

Reaction score
es22;2393974 said:

Dallas was right in the game until Brad Johnson decided to screw things up with those stupid picks... Bollinger just needs the reps.

sbark

Reaction score
es22;2393974 said:

Ya, the giants at pretty much full strength are good enough....but the 21 pts off of turnovers gave them a much too easy of a ride

I'm not sure Brooks is long term at #2, does he have the arm?.....

I wish Wade had given him the reighns when the Boys' recovered the fumble at the 25, Brooks had the helmet on ready to go.......and then kept wade -

Would have been a good spot to gave Brooks some much needed confidence, even a FG........

Aven8

Reaction score
Johnson is one hell of a holder though!

I would take 1 million a year to hold!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
es22;2393974 said:
Bollinger has the talent to be a decent #2. The problem was that he wasn't prepared, which was apparent in his first pass attempt. Once he got in a groove, he was ok...not great, but ok. Pretty much all of the first string reps went to Brad Johnson, who has no business near an NFL jersey. If Bollinger had those practice reps and started, he could have been in better position to help us win.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
didn't jerry say brad offers the best chance at a victory and the he "protects the ball".

:laugh2:

Bleu Star;2392906 said:
One thing became quite clear to me today...

A #2 QB has to have the ability to methodically move the offense. He has to navigate the offense through those tough waters while the captain heals.

Brooks Bollinger is the clear #2 on this team. They may as well make the change on the depth chart tonight because Brad Johnson is done. I'll be happy to never again see Johnson on the field in a Cowboys uni during anything that resembles meaningful time.

IMO... Had we started Bollinger today we might have actually had a chance.

Thomas82

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2394035 said:
Bollinger has the talent to be a decent #2. The problem was that he wasn't prepared, which was apparent in his first pass attempt. Once he got in a groove, he was ok...not great, but ok. Pretty much all of the first string reps went to Brad Johnson, who has no business near an NFL jersey. If Bollinger had those practice reps and started, he could have been in better position to help us win.

My thoughts exactly.

notherbob

Reaction score
chinch;2394038 said:
didn't jerry say brad offers the best chance at a victory and the he "protects the ball".

:laugh2:

I quit listening to Jerry a long time ago. Rowdy has a sharper football mind than Jerry, who is nothing but an embarrassment who is too stupid to be embarrassed.

Mansta54

Reaction score
es22;2393974 said:

I disagree, we had plenty of chance if WP had yanked BJ earlier..