Cleo Lemon

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Did any one see Chargers #3 QB Cleo Lemon last night? He looked like a beast, throwing two sweet long balls and he can scramble too.

BlueWave

Reaction score
devman90 said:
Did any one see Chargers #3 QB Cleo Lemon last night? He looked like a beast, throwing two sweet long balls and he can scramble too.

Seriously?

The first "longball" was way underthrown and would have been intercepted 9 out of 10 times, but the third string DB didn't know where he was at.

The second longball was a jumpball and the receiver came down out of bounds.

The Chargers got two or three turnovers in the Packers territory and couldn't move the ball with him in. They settled for three long FG attempts, all of which were missed.

He didn't look too impressive to me. He looked like a third string QB who will be lucky to be in the NFL in two years. Just my opion, but he certainly was not a "beast".

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Seriously?

The first "longball" was way underthrown and would have been intercepted 9 out of 10 times, but the third string DB didn't know where he was at.

The second longball was a jumpball and the receiver came down out of bounds.

The Chargers got two or three turnovers in the Packers territory and couldn't move the ball with him in. They settled for three long FG attempts, all of which were missed.

He didn't look too impressive to me. He looked like a third string QB who will be lucky to be in the NFL in two years. Just my opion, but he certainly was not a "beast".

Add to that the Packers 1st string secondary looked like cr@p, 3rd string was not going to be any better. Pack better score lots of points this season because their D looks to be in trouble.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
As much as it pains me to agree with Theisman and company.. Losing both Wahle and Rivera in the offseason really will hurt their running game. Their OLine should not scare too many teams.. It is a very good thing for Favre that he worked out hard in the offseason, He might be running for his life this year.. Though he does have an uncanny ability to make plays from anywhere on the field

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
devman90 said:

I wont go this far.. He did have a few moments where he looked like he could develop a little something with help down the road.. But he's definately 3rd string