Clint Stoerner Arrested

irvin88

Reaction score
Former Dallas Cowboys and Arkansas quarterback Clint Stoerner was charged with drunken driving and two other misdemeanors after being stopped early Friday for driving a car playing loud music, police said.

"There was a distinct odor of intoxicants on his breath (and) his eyes were bloodshot and glassy. Stoerner swayed when he stood still," the police report said.

Police administered a field sobriety test, which "indicated that he was intoxicated," and Stoerner was arrested and taken to the Washington County Jail, police said.

At the jail, Stoerner refused to breathe into a breath-analysis machine.

He was charged with driving while intoxicated, violation of the implied-consent law requiring a driver to submit to a breath-analysis test if requested by police, and violation of the city's motor-vehicle sound limit ordinance. All misdemeanors.

A Little Rock resident, Stoerner was a Cowboys backup for three seasons after playing for Arkansas from 1996 through 1999. He still holds many Razorback passing records.

A Washington County Jail report said Stoerner was released later Friday on $880 bond. He faces a Monday court date on the sound-ordinance charge, and is to appear in court on Nov. 5 on the DWI charge.

Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Stoerner was allowed to finish that Giant game we might be looking at a different landscape....Stoerner the first but not last QB to be punked by Romo.

Duane

Reaction score
With a name like Stoner you knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten;1676039 said:
There was another charge for Impersonating a QB.

He was not bad for his size and strengths.....he did good for us. :star:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1676090 said:
He was not bad for his size and strengths.....he did good for us. :star:

he just got arrested for driving drunk

stick to the topic

Hoov

Reaction score
where are all the posts telling us what a POS he is, how he is a thug and should be jailed for years, he is not fit to breathe the same air as us that disgusting criminal.

not that i condone driving drunk, but as long as bars and restraunts are serving etoh, the number of people that are going to drink and drive is not going to change. everyone thinks they have it undercontrol, and continues to do it until they get busted. it doesnt suprise me that so many people get dui's, bartenders dont regulate peoples intake and almost everyone who goes out, drives....so its to be expected. Its not smart, but i dont see people who do it as thugs like some posters on this board do.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hoov;1676158 said:
where are all the posts telling us what a POS he is, how he is a thug and should be jailed for years, he is not fit to breathe the same air as us that disgusting criminal.

not that i condone driving drunk, but as long as bars and restraunts are serving etoh, the number of people that are going to drink and drive is not going to change. everyone thinks they have it undercontrol, and continues to do it until they get busted. it doesnt suprise me that so many people get dui's, bartenders dont regulate peoples intake and almost everyone who goes out, drives....so its to be expected. Its not smart, but i dont see people who do it as thugs like some posters on this board do.

People that drink and go out to bars and drive are not thugs, Hoov!

See, there is a reason that some do, and I've done it many times...but ******! It just makes all the ladies out there look so damn good! And when you do find the prettiest ugly one and take her out to your beat up 78 Camero? She thinks you are the one for her!!

;)

Then you wake up in the morning....:bang2:

Hoov

Reaction score
5Stars;1676167 said:
People that drink and go out to bars and drive are not thugs, Hoov!

See, there is a reason that some do, and I've done it many times...but ******! It just makes all the ladies out there look so damn good! And when you do find the prettiest ugly one and take her out to your beat up 78 Camero? She thinks you are the one for her!!

;)

Then you wake up in the morning....:bang2:
LOL, too true.

Big D

Reaction score
Former Dallas Cowboys and Arkansas quarterback Clint Stoerner was charged with drunken driving and two other misdemeanors after being stopped early Friday for driving a car playing loud music, police said.

It must've been rap music! lol