CNNSI 2008 Draft Revisted... No Love for Felix

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2481852 said:
In terms of yards/game, yes.

Yea but they're 29th in sacks lol. The 5th best defense in the league better do more than that. Commanders eat a lot of clock with dump passes and running. That's why the stats are so skewed.

IlliniNation

Reaction score
I'll bet Felix shows back up in the redo draft come 5 years down the line. So will Rashard Mendenhall. I dont put too much stock into this now.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
rocyaice;2481882 said:
Yea but they're 29th in sacks lol. The 5th best defense in the league better do more than that. Commanders eat a lot of clock with dump passes and running. That's why the stats are so skewed.
The Skins' defense is tied for 7th in yards/play, so our offense doesn't help them out too much. We are also 6th in points allowed. It's a very good defense, and Horton is one of the reasons why.

Reaction score
Man who cares about CNNSI's draft revisited... (change the spelling in the thread title)

Felix Jones was tearing up the NFL when he received his far share of touches in the game. I can't wait to see him uniform in 2009.

neosapien23

Reaction score
I really wanted Avery in the first round, but Dallas needed a RB and CB in a really bad way. Their draft this year has been outstanding which I am saying as a non homer. I was kind of displeased with the Bennet pick on draft day, but he is a hell of a tight end and looks like he will finally allow Dallas to use the 2 tight end offense they wanted to implement with Fasano.

MONT17

Reaction score
they do mock drafts almost a year after the draft. I cant wait to see the mock draft of 83... the Colts would have drafted Marino instead of Elway and Peyton Manning would be a Charger!

Peyton and LT on the same team!