Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GibbsLOL.jpg

Sorry It had to be done. :p

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
cruel but true........I'll take that shot to the heart. They'll turn it around eventually. They just need time.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
cruel but true........I'll take that shot to the heart. They'll turn it around eventually. They just need time.

Glad you can see the humor in it....I have roasted Bill with his Billy Idol hair last season and his man tits as well.

Nobody is safe :p

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Lets see, has it been 4 years or 5 years since you Commander fans started saying that? Sorry, but we Cowboys cant be expected to remember all of your pathetic seasons ;)

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Lets see, has it been 4 years or 5 years since you Commander fans started saying that? Sorry, but we Cowboys cant be expected to remember all of your pathetic seasons ;)

I don't make excuses. I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO effect on how the Commanders play on Sundays. Therefore after the game I don't overreact. ( though when we win I go nuts )....I just dont sit in the corner for 2 days if we lose. Thats the difference between A FAN and INSANE.....lol

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
They had time...Just no time outs! Heh, heh...

Just kidding around, KB. When I saw the time reference, I couldn't resist.:)

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

The talent level between each team is so close in this football era, that it is the coach that makes the difference. Sure, you have those certain players on teams that are a cut above the rest in the league, but now, its more on the coaching. Coach Gibbs will adapt, as he always has.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
The talent level between each team is so close in this football era, that it is the coach that makes the difference. Sure, you have those certain players on teams that are a cut above the rest in the league, but now, its more on the coaching. Coach Gibbs will adapt, as he always has.

I just hope it doesn't take 3 years like vermiel....... :( .......As long as we get back over .500 one of these years I'll be happy....lol.....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
All in good humor...enjoy:

whitus trashus ignoramus

A mammal with fur mostly on its back and chest, it is indigenous to the Southwest United States and areas south of the Rio Grande River. The species also inexplicably appears at various other pockets of North America as far north as Traverse City, Michigan.

Though the species flourished in the early 1990s, the EPA listed it as an endangered species later that decade. Several groups challenged the EPA’s action, claiming that the decline in population was attributable to the species’ penchant for vanishing for long periods of time during the onset of unfavorable conditions. The litigation pressed by these groups was vindicated in 2003 when the species witnessed an unprecedented explosion in its population. Fee proceedings under the Equal Access to Justice Act are now pending.

The morphology of the species is largely common, with most of them – especially the female of the species – bearing the unique signature of a very visible, protruding belly. The homogeneity in the species is a direct result of limiting mating partners to siblings. Such pairings, however, are unfortunately acrimonious, with the male of the species often posing a physical threat to the female. In the rare instance when young are produced by a union outside the sibling circles, the young tend to show more cognitive abilities than their sibling-union counterparts, who display nothing more than the primitive ability to distinguish others as predator or prey.

Scavengers at heart, they feed on anything and often must rely on the aid of third parties to capture their quarry. No potential food source is beyond the dignity of these adaptable creatures, and sightings of them rustling through trash bins has become a common fact of life. The trash bins have also proved worthy for the species for other reasons. For instance, some have found artificial winter protection to complement their fur. See linked picture below.

Most of the species, like hermit crabs, frequent accommodations that are mobile. Despite the advantages that these accommodations provide, however, the species rarely take up an itinerant lifestyle, choosing instead to remain with their siblings and perpetuate their species.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I love you too .......LMAO....come on now I couldn't let you guys have all the fun...... :D

I actually just emailed it to some of my buddies. Funny stuff. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey...get your own smack thread...or I will be forced to smack you with a banana. :p

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
SoTex said:
I actually just emailed it to some of my buddies. Funny stuff. :D

You could probably switch around the locations and It would make sense for other teams too........OF course not the Commanders though.... :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
You could probably switch around the locations and It would make sense for other teams too........OF course not the Commanders though.... :D

......but of course. :rolleyes:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
That was terrific smack - very clever.

I'm sure, tho, we can come up with one for the species known as Chesapeake Whinus Futilicus.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
That was terrific smack - very clever.

I'm sure, tho, we can come up with one for the species known as Chesapeake Whinus Futilicus.

:rolleyes: It's no fun when it isn't me.... :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
:rolleyes: It's no fun when it isn't me.... :D
Props to the author. This is for him/her.

Chesapeake Whinus Futilicus.

According to most biologists, this animal is categorized as follows: class reptilia, order whinata, species futilicae.

The species was first distinguished in the 20th century near the swampy marshlands of the Chesapeake Bay. It has since migrated to the surrounding environs and its preferred habitat are large desolate expanses such as parking lots, particularly those which include dead trees, where the notable behavior and infrequent mating of the reptile takes place.

Futilicae are known for several unusual characteristics. The first is a loud, piercing, very pronounced wail which can carry for several kilometers. This signature whine typically follows its being driven from its territory by a conquering species, and a subsequent cry for attention. This year, biologists have noted an increase in both frequncy and duration of this whine, but the reason for it is not yet clear.

Another unusual trait is its dormancy. It was first believed Futilicae hibernated. Now it is known the creature exhibits a trance like state for much of its existence, as a type of camoflauge aimed at predators. It is still unclear exactly when the species is able to fully awake from its cicada-like sleep, but apparently it is once in every thirteen or fourteen attempts. Biannually, between early fall and the beginnings of winter, the population is thinned by a superior species to the southwest, which is when the whine can be most clearly heard.

Yet one more distinguishing characteristic is the behavior of the male. The lone dominant male exhibits its primacy during territorial dispute by alternately inviting in, then driving out its chosen lieutenant at random intervals. Curiously, the dominant male is significantly smaller in size than the other males of the species, hence the informal nomenclature, "the Napoleon snake". The one companion male never driven out is identified by wild, crazy eyes. Scientists have been unable to definitively explain the nature of this relationship.

The breeding of the species is also unique. It was once thought to be the only example of male parthogenesis on earth. Now, an even more interesting phenomenon has been observed. The creature periodically brings in a host of related species, called "free agents", allowing the visitors to take over coveted territory and control of the females, in an attempt to reproduce. Unfortunately, this practice typically concludes with neighboring predators emerging even more dominant, the chief reason the species is now endangered.