U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

ByK0cgHIcAAk5-s.png

Last edited:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Scott Van Pelt and Ryan Russillo did a Cole Beasley bit last week on ESPN radio. Just making up stuff similar to the Chuck Norris meme.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hard to believe this little white undrafted WR has such an important role on this team after he quit then un-quit during his first training camp. I remember thinking, "Good riddance!" at the time.

Got to give Garrett and the front office credit for swallowing their pride and talking him into coming back. Would've been very easy for them to feel the way I felt.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Saw him at a bar in Dallas day after the 49ers game. Was with one of the hottest blondes I've ever seen . Made Romo's wife look average.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Saw him at a bar in Dallas day after the 49ers game. Was with one of the hottest blondes I've ever seen . Made Romo's wife look average.

Beasley's wife is a light skinned black girl, so I don't think he was "with" that blonde chick if that's what you really saw

Jstopper

Reaction score
Well he could have need some sympathy ...love.

idk sounds fishy to me. Think he would be bold enough to step out on his wife somewhere in public like a bar? Doubt it. Not to mention she is pregnant right now with their first kid. I follow both of them on Twitter

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Beasley's wife is a light skinned black girl, so I don't think he was "with" that blonde chick if that's what you really saw

You think these guys are loyal ? So many hotties around Dallas , they get to pick . It was definitely him , I was sitting right next to him . Wasn't a public bar , was a private hotel bar .

Could've been his sister for all I know . But was definitely Beasley . When wife's pregnat she doesn't give , best time to get a little side action .

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You think these guys are loyal ? So many hotties around Dallas , they get to pick . It was definitely him , I was sitting right next to him . Wasn't a public bar , was a private hotel bar .

Could've been his sister for all I know . But was definitely Beasley . When wife's pregnat she doesn't give , best time to get a little side action .

We get the best people on this board

EST_1986

Reaction score
idk sounds fishy to me. Think he would be bold enough to step out on his wife somewhere in public like a bar? Doubt it. Not to mention she is pregnant right now with their first kid. I follow both of them on Twitter

I know it's a crazy idea that a pro athlete would step out on his wife but it could be.

2much2soon

Reaction score
He's like...a Mini-Golden Richards.

Hopefully without the off-the-field problems that plagued Richards.

Actually, other than the hair, they are totally different players from each other.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
He's like...a Mini-Golden Richards.

Hopefully without the off-the-field problems that plagued Richards.

Actually, other than the hair, they are totally different players from each other.

Wasn't Golden Richards a really good player? Sorry, that was before my time.