Colin Cole: Zen lineman

zeromaster

Reaction score
"A lot of times, the best person doesn't come out on top," Packers defensive tackle Colin Cole said. "But at the end of the year, we'll find out who's the best team. At this time, I wouldn't say they've done all that much. I don't feel they're the best team in football, so don't be too quick to go crowning them now."

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc.../stories/092208dnspopackerssider.1faeafc.html

True, Mr. Cole, but the same can be said for your team and your division. Minnesota won a game they probably should have lost. Perhaps the Bears and Vikings won't be paving your way to the NFC championship game.

Nice to see the old "we didn't play our best" line trotted out in a different format.
:lmao2:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
In the film room he'll eat those words. Just like the past 3 games, we played B- football. When this team is clicking on all cylinders it's going to be scary regardless of who is lined up across from us.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
The stats and score does not tell the story of this game.

We had 2 redzone turnovers and they also had a garabe time TD.

Hello, the short bus has arrived at it's destination. All you little special guys need to run along now.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thats exactly what they said last year when we beat them. They whined about it for a week.

No team is the best team right now. There are a bunch of teams finding out who they are and a bunch of teams learning to play through injuries to good players.

As long as we continue to improve, that is all that matters.

the packers lineman, jenkins especially were talking garbage to barber all night. Saturday night on cbs 11 I saw some video from the packers locker room from friday where brady poppinga was sarcastically saying "barber the barbarian, right isnt that what they call him...we will see him sunday" with a big smile....and barnett said similar things.

How did that work out for you poppinga? Were you even there?

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
theebs;2278012 said:
thats exactly what they said last year when we beat them. They whined about it for a week.

No team is the best team right now. There are a bunch of teams finding out who they are and a bunch of teams learning to play through injuries to good players.

As long as we continue to improve, that is all that matters.

the packers lineman, jenkins especially were talking garbage to barber all night. Saturday night on cbs 11 I saw some video from the packers locker room from friday where brady poppinga was sarcastically saying "barber the barbarian, right isnt that what they call him...we will see him sunday" with a big smile....and barnett said similar things.

How did that work out for you poppinga? Were you even there?

Packers are moving up the hate board. Giants, Eagles, Skins, Packers. As of this morning.

The Pack runs their mouth a lot, all game, even late. Even after we punched them in the mouth.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
here is how bad the rest of the NFC is outside of the NFC East...I strongly believe the last place team in the NFC East could win a lot of other divisions in football.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
bbailey423;2278033 said:
here is how bad the rest of the NFC is outside of the NFC East...I strongly believe the last place team in the NFC East could win a lot of other divisions in football.

There is no doubt about it. THe nfc west is as bad as it gets.