Video: Colin Cowherd's record predictions

J12B

Reaction score

NFC East at 7:00

He has the Cowboys going 9-7 and getting in the playoffs as a Wildcard.

I've got 10-6.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’m sticking with my prediction - 14-2 as long as Zeke returns by week 4. If not, 12-4. In both cases, they win the division and land in the NFC Championship Game.

All these pundits picking the Eagles are going to look silly once McCown is throwing passes during the regular season.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Another Wild Card game , barely making the playoffs .

One and Done ... I will wait for another 10 year contract with Jason Garrett after this.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
9-7 will get everybody fired including the old man and boy wonder .

Ha! 'Til death do they part.

e370afe7a6cfe1ee5950e055b5e21786.jpeg

aria

Reaction score
Why are so many people butt hurt that the Eagles are favored over us? Jealous? I don’t get it, who cares?

JBS

Reaction score
One could argue that 10 wins is an underachievement...11 or 12 wins should be the expectation

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah at 9 wins they underachieve. I don't see that though. I also don't see the Commanders being that bad. I think the Commanders could actually be solid with Case Keenum. They were solid with Alex Smith. Think their ceiling could be 9 wins honestly. Eagles are the ones getting overhyped to me but we'll see.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
I think we’re better at many positions in comparison to the eagles. With exception of DL and TE positions we matchup well imo and have huge advantages at our LB and DB.

I think we have slight advantage in OL and they have an slight advantage at QB. Overall I like this roster better

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
that's about what I have is nine wins if that is there win total they wont make the playoffs which is what I have said all along unless the offensive cord is really good and dak takes a step forward then things could be much better