College Football 25

jwitten82

Reaction score
Anybody here gonna get this game? Im leaning towards it, it's looks pretty good from the trailers. Ive never bought a college football, strictly madden, but i stopped buying madden years ago. Ill probably wait a week after its release so I can see the reviews

Duane

Reaction score
I will have to buy a new Xbox to play but I still may get it.

I have been playing Football Coach: College Dynasty on PC for a while now and it's an excellent game if you don't mind the graphics:

jwitten82

Reaction score
I will have to buy a new Xbox to play but I still may get it.

I have been playing Football Coach: College Dynasty on PC for a while now and it's an excellent game if you don't mind the graphics:

Yea, I'll have to buy a new xbox too

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm honestly skeptical about EA and I'm hoping it won't just be a rebranded Madden. Despite my reservations, I suspect I'll end up buying it regardless. The NCAA games have always been a favorite of mine, and I'm really excited about the chance to play as Boise State again in a video game.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm honestly skeptical about EA and I'm hoping it won't just be a rebranded Madden. Despite my reservations, I suspect I'll end up buying it regardless. The NCAA games have always been a favorite of mine, and I'm really excited about the chance to play as Boise State again in a video game.
Are they connected with the Madden games like before. Like you can import draft classes

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'll be getting it. All I really play these days are sports games and I'm tired of paying for basically the same Madden game year after year. Hopefully it's not a copy/paste of the Madden game play and has a different feel. Many that have gotten early access already have said fans should be happy so I'm optimistic.