college running backs

chicago JK

Reaction score
I think there are several interesting college running backs who could be available in the draft. Some of them may be second round picks, but I think the depth in the running back position is a lot deeper this year. Here are a few players who has caught my eye.

1)Auburn-Outside of Reggie Bush, Caddilac Williams is the most exciting runner in the land although Ronnie Brown may be just as good. Nice big runner who runs downhill who can also catch passes out of the backfield. I think Brown is a kid that the pros will really like.

2)Ryan Moats-I think JTerrill brought his name up a few weeks ago. I have only seen the highlights but boy does he look impressive in the highlights. If he can continue to produce he COULD have a draft rise similar to L. Tomlison.

3)Anthony Davis-I have always been a big fan of Davis'. He has been nicked up so that is a concern. Although he has that Stocky build similar to Julius but also has very good burst. If he can stay healthy I love the kid as a back. Probably a second round pick, but if he can stay healthy he is a very good back.

4) Frank Gore-A lot more injuries than Davis. Has blown out both knees but amazingly has com back strong for his jr. year. If he can stay healthy he will be in the draft. His mother is pretty sick and he has been in school for awhile due to injuries. I really like the player but injuries area concern. Not big but has a gliding running motion and always seems to get plus yards. Not sure where he slips to with his injuries, but he can play with anyone.

There are more but those are the guys who have stuck out so far.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
4) Frank Gore-A lot more injuries than Davis. Has blown out both knees but amazingly has com back strong for his jr. year. If he can stay healthy he will be in the draft. His mother is pretty sick and he has been in school for awhile due to injuries. I really like the player but injuries area concern. Not big but has a gliding running motion and always seems to get plus yards. Not sure where he slips to with his injuries, but he can play with anyone.

lzppjb

Reaction score
Don't forget Cedric Benson who's been averaging 186 yards a game (avg of 3 qtrs). That leads the nation. 746 yards in 4 games, 7.61 ypc, 7 TDs.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
chicago JK said:
2)Ryan Moats-I think JTerrill brought his name up a few weeks ago. I have only seen the highlights but boy does he look impressive in the highlights. If he can continue to produce he COULD have a draft rise similar to L. Tomlison.

This guy is special. Best in the business if you ask me. I watched him play against Fresno State last night and he destroyed my Bulldogs. Insane numbers something like 250+ yards and 4 TDs.

He's awesome turning the corner, you think you have the guy pinned in on the sidelines for a 2 yard loss and he turns his shoulders and picks up 7 yards.....just a different kind of talent.