Video: Colts film break down of our defense. Our strengths and weaknesses

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It’s been hard to find anything lately that will stop Dak, Zeke and Coop from putting up enough points for our Hot Boyz to defend.

Dlaw, LVE, Smith, Crawford and all the rest are surely ready continuing their avg of 18.9 points allowed.

That said, the Colts can watch all the video they want on our Boyz. They may learn something. :laugh:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Im looking forward to the battle of our DL and the Colts OL. A good friend of mine who is a Colts fan has been raving about how Luck finally has protection. Im hoping the Hot Boyz punches that OL in the mouth.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
In some respects— a W on Sun against Indy is more impressive than NO and Philly. We emptied the tank at home sgainst those teams, going on the road and beating a hot Colts team (that has insider info on us) and avoiding an emotional let down would be the sign of a strong, focused team

bark

Reaction score
In some respects— a W on Sun against Indy is more impressive than NO and Philly. We emptied the tank at home sgainst those teams, going on the road and beating a hot Colts team (that has insider info on us) and avoiding an emotional let down would be the sign of a strong, focused team
I agree. Perfect spot for a letdown

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Im looking forward to the battle of our DL and the Colts OL. A good friend of mine who is a Colts fan has been raving about how Luck finally has protection. Im hoping the Hot Boyz punches that OL in the mouth.

They punched brees and the boys in the mouth and I dont believe the colts have a better oline than the saints.

robjay04

Reaction score

How hot are they?

They did just beat a good team, divisional opponents are always a bit different though. They did just get shut out a week before.

Colts are desperate but we are a more talented team.

And I don’t believe they have much “insider info”. If anything, we have insider info. We know his play calling tendencies, we have a new play caller now that’s brought on some new things and Eberfus doesn’t know LVE or this Jaylon.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
How hot are they?

They did just beat a good team, divisional opponents are always a bit different though. They did just get shut out a week before.

Colts are desperate but we are a more talented team.

And I don’t believe they have much “insider info”. If anything, we have insider info. We know his play calling tendencies, we have a new play caller now that’s brought on some new things and Eberfus doesn’t know LVE or this Jaylon.

We are in their house— and they are more desperate, so that gives them two advantages for sure.

Sometimes the more talented team doesn’t win— in fact, it’s usually the team that wants it more. The Colts need this W more than we do— so I think they will be ready and focused.

I could see us coming out a bit flat and getting behind the 8 ball and warming up as the game goes along— but it not being enough in the end.

Which is why, to me, if we do come out and handle this Colts team and clinch the division— in some respects, this would be the most impressive win of the streak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s been hard to find anything lately that will stop Dak, Zeke and Coop from putting up enough points for our Hot Boyz to defend.

Dlaw, LVE, Smith, Crawford and all the rest are surely ready continuing their avg of 18.9 points allowed.

That said, the Colts can watch all the video they want on our Boyz. They may learn something. :laugh:
you mean 9 points into the 4th quarter when they had the ball for 38 minutes.....yards haven't equaled to points yet...

johneric8

Reaction score
I agree with many of my fellow cowboys fans sentiments here in regards to beating the colts would be very impressive after what we've done as of late. I would expect the Colt's to be extremely motivated and being in their own house has to give them a big advantage. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop in some ways, it's hard not for us to be a little Leary based on our history, but if the boys mojo keeps up we may be looking at another win just because of our effort.

The colts handle the running game well but have not faced a premiere back yet this year and the next two weeks will tell a lot about their aptitude because Barkley is next after Zeke. Personally, I think Zeke is going to give them a very very hard time and we all know if our running game gets going our offense can be a menace to be sure. This is an extremely interesting game as all of them have been because we're seeing a very different team as of late! None of us are use to this kind of explosion at this time of the year and the big question is did Garret learn from his mistakes on resting players for the playoffs? I sure hope so..

reddyuta

Reaction score
we just beat an even more desperate Sb champion,imo we should be trying for the 3rd seed and win all the remaining games.A healthy Luck is dangerous but if we can run it effectively we can win this game.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Colts have a standout rookie linebacker of their own. LVR is in contention for NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year.

But one of LVE's main competitors for the award is the Colts linebacker Darius Leonard who is having an exceptional rookie campaign as well.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Colts have a standout rookie linebacker of their own. LVR is in contention for NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year.

But one of LVE's main competitors for the award is the Colts linebacker Darius Leonard who is having an exceptional rookie campaign as well.
Yeah heard about that kid.