Come on fans-- got heart?

btgboys41

Reaction score
Easy to be a fan when we are the league darlings and on everyone's short list for Super Sunday. Here's where we earn our keep. I am going to the Skins game (I live in Md.) and will absolutely not give up till the math rules us out.
Love the spirit on this board as long as when it's game time, you are ready. I'm ticked bigtime..... but I still want me some Skins on the tip of my boot. Don't you?

Bradie, decent stats but I'm not fooled. Be a man and not highway 56.
Hamlin, time to decapitate the WRs for a change.
Jerry, forget the negative press--go ahead and kick Wade's tail. He needs it.
Flozell, Jerry believed in you. Now you are stealing from him. You owe him.
And Greg Ellis- this time, your paranoia is well-served. Enjoy your new city.

Love this forum.

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
i feel the same way i am from Hampton VA i was thinking about goin to that game 2

BHendri5

Reaction score
Doc,

all this is, these 4 losses, and the injuries, all of what has happened, are just set backs, for a set up , for a come back.

We are, no we have been written off, the set up is complete, Nov. 16, the first game of the come back.

cwbyfn1957

Reaction score
I have been a fan since 1967 and will not jump ship. Hell i've been through 1-15 and 3-13.
I am, though, very concerned about the lack of heart on the O-Line and a little on the D. Jenkins not even trying to tackle Jacobs on that last(?) TD bothered me. I give the D a little slack for being on the field so long. But, even with Romo coming back, Wade is going to have to do a hell of a coaching job to get to the Playoffs.
I heard a rumor several weeks ago that one of the O-Linemen was complaining that, when they screw up, they get their *** jumped. But when Romo throws an INT no one says anything to him.I hope that attitude is not pervasive on this team. Not everyone is going to be treated equally, thats just how it is. Jimmy Johnson did it best, you bust your *** for him you get a little slack. You dont, then hit the road.