Come On TC!

preacher238

Reaction score
You know you are starved for actual live football when you are anxiously anticipating the CFL season kickoff Friday night!!! Lets go Stamps!!!

:D

Started watching the games last season on ESPN 3 and was hooked! At least until the NFL season kicked off!

:laugh2:

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
I worked the live feed from TSN for America ONE here in the States for their semi-final and Grey Cup games. What's sad is they hit in the CFL the way our players used to hit 7 years ago.

preacher238

Reaction score
The Emperor;4606173 said:
I worked the live feed from TSN for America ONE here in the States for their semi-final and Grey Cup games. What's sad is they hit in the CFL the way our players used to hit 7 years ago.

Yep....they sure do some hitting up there! That must have been fun, working the live feed!

I like watching the games to see who might be coming to the NFL soon, or to see fringe guys who moved up north and became stars.

However I am surprised, that with the wide field, they don't have more speedsters break long punt returns and kickoff returns for TD's!

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
preacher238;4606175 said:
Yep....they sure do some hitting up there! That must have been fun, working the live feed!

I like watching the games to see who might be coming to the NFL soon, or to see fringe guys who moved up north and became stars.

However I am surprised, that with the wide field, they don't have more speedsters break long punt returns and kickoff returns for TD's!

No, because one of the semi-final games was on at the same time as the Cowboys-Commanders II game in 2011.

I don't really watch it for scouting purposes. Some stars in the CFL suck here, just as some NFL stars suck in the CFL.

My fun in watching the CFL is to pretend Canada is like an alternate universe America and this is what the alternate universe Americans do for fun.

preacher238

Reaction score
The Emperor;4606177 said:
No, because one of the semi-final games was on at the same time as the Cowboys-Commanders II game in 2011.

I don't really watch it for scouting purposes. Some stars in the CFL suck here, just as some NFL stars suck in the CFL.

My fun in watching the CFL is to pretend Canada is like an alternate universe America and this is what the alternate universe Americans do for fun.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love it!!!!!