Comedy thread: I have an idea for how Jerry can make more money!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This thread is strictly meant for comedy. Please, if you can't understand humour, I don't know how to help you. But, I want to do this as a comedy thread for those of us who can laugh.

Since Jerry is so desperate for money that he allows for the fans to tour the practice facility during practice and workout periods, I have an idea for how Jerry can make more money! After all, the Cowboys are just the real-life embodiment of Space Balls 2, the Quest for More Money!

So, here's what I'm thinking, as you enter the stadium, you can pay $60 to rent a wireless XBox controller with a Square credit card machine on it. On the Jumbotron, an image pops up during a play. The image shows three plays. The fans in attendance can vote on a play. The play with the most votes gets buzzed down to Mike McCarthy, and he has to call the play. If you're not sure what call to vote for, you can use your credit card for an extra $30 to "Ask Mike". When you hit that button, an AI Mike McCarthy pops up on the Jumbotron and suggests a play for the fans. If the play is successful and the team scores, an AI Jason Garrett pops up behind Mike clapping for you. If you fail, an AI Vince Lombardi pops up saying "What the hell is going on out here!".

It's fun for the whole family, and it makes the game super interactive!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This thread is strictly meant for comedy. Please, if you can't understand humour, I don't know how to help you. But, I want to do this as a comedy thread for those of us who can laugh.

Since Jerry is so desperate for money that he allows for the fans to tour the practice facility during practice and workout periods, I have an idea for how Jerry can make more money! After all, the Cowboys are just the real-life embodiment of Space Balls 2, the Quest for More Money!

So, here's what I'm thinking, as you enter the stadium, you can pay $60 to rent a wireless XBox controller with a Square credit card machine on it. On the Jumbotron, an image pops up during a play. The image shows three plays. The fans in attendance can vote on a play. The play with the most votes gets buzzed down to Mike McCarthy, and he has to call the play. If you're not sure what call to vote for, you can use your credit card for an extra $30 to "Ask Mike". When you hit that button, an AI Mike McCarthy pops up on the Jumbotron and suggests a play for the fans. If the play is successful and the team scores, an AI Jason Garrett pops up behind Mike clapping for you. If you fail, an AI Vince Lombardi pops up saying "What the hell is going on out here!".

It's fun for the whole family, and it makes the game super interactive!
Funny idea hey it gives fans a chance to be interactive with the team, hell so if they play doesn't work we can put the blame on us lol

It's going to make money and Jerry is all about that, hey let's go lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Funny idea hey it gives fans a chance to be interactive with the team, hell so if they play doesn't work we can put the blame on us lol

It's going to make money and Jerry is all about that, hey let's go lol

Exactly lol!!!!! It'd be perfect! Jerry makes money! We get to call the plays! It's a win win! And, if you're an opposing fan, you sit in the away section and you call your own teams' plays!

Oh! And even better!! Hahahahahah, after the most recent game, the fans have until Wednesday morning to submit plays for $100 each. That way, the team has time to practice them!

Man, it'd be seriously hilarious!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Exactly lol!!!!! It'd be perfect! Jerry makes money! We get to call the plays! It's a win win! And, if you're an opposing fan, you sit in the away section and you call your own teams' plays!

Oh! And even better!! Hahahahahah, after the most recent game, the fans have until Wednesday morning to submit plays for $100 each. That way, the team has time to practice them!

Man, it'd be seriously hilarious!
Sign me up lol lol