coming this september.......

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
nfl11_jjones_photo_03_dp.jpg

nfl11_jjones_photo_01_dp.jpg

nfl11_jjones_photo_02_dp.jpg

something tells me Bill McFarlane is a Cowboys fan. Think about it. Even though it was a natural choice to put Emmitt in the 1st series, but there are other reasons I say this.

He put Mr Aikman in the 1st "Legends" series, that was announced a while back. But while browsing the Spawn website and clicked the series 11 and wouldn't you know it, there was Julius Jones' name! these are the sample pics from the site.

That makes 4 Cowboys he has "immortalized" in his action figure sets. Emmitt, Roy Williams, Troy Aikman, and now Julius. I am not sure about this, but the Cowboys may be the most represented team in the NFL action figure lines from McFarlane. Does anybody know for sure? I may be wrong about that though.

The Emmitt and Troy figures are/will be available in 12" also. Hopefully he will put Roger Staubach in the series 2 of the "Legends" line.

Either he is a huge Cowboys fan or he just knows what sells...America's Team!!! Or a little of both.

HOPEFULLY THE VARIANT FIGURE WILL BE WITH THE THROWBACK UNIFORMS FROM THANKSGIVING!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
torrescatch22 said:
Either he is a huge Cowboys fan or he just knows what sells...America's Team!!!
You know, that term got tossed around some today at the news conference. :D