Commanders Hate has no end!

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
what a bunch of morons. "It's more of a social event for them to show off there fake boobs and new fur coat's." i have absolutely no problem with fake boobs. every girl i've met from texas was probably one of the nicest chicks i've ever met, and people in DC and VA are predominately stuck up and think they're better than everyone. so i don't wanna hear it from these mopes! :skins:

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I think the three things that people outside of Texas streotype us as that I hate the most are

1. We are from Texas so we have to be racist.

2. We are from Texas so we have to be slow.

3. We are IN Texas and all Hispanics here are illegals.

the 3rd one really gets to me... I am not Hispanic but many of my friends and my girlfriend are. Hispancics are as big a part of Texas Culture and history as any other race here. I find that just because we have a lot of Hispanics in our population that they are immediatly referred to as illegals which is sad since most of them are born and bred in the United States and have every right and privlidge as any other race. Next time you see a Hispanic Marine or Air Force pilot busting thier *** to make sure you enjoy your right to have racist views, think about and eat some humble pie.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Calm down the front page of this forum is lined with like 4 threads bashing the skins but if we have a poll you start trippin'.....

hooskins

Reaction score
Haha wow I cant believe ppl actually think that skins fans hate the boys soooo much. Of course this forum never has anything that is agaisnt the Skins...lol ohh noo. "Gibbs is a crybaby", threads, etc. "Foreskins suck", "skins suck", "Commanders fans are stupid", "ES sucks"(I do agree with that one by the way bc I am a member at thewarpath.net, but just another pt to my case)...and they are much worst. There is no way one can say a group of fans hate more than the other, that is just ridiculous. All NFL fans hate their rivals, and if you look across the board, that is how it is like. Bc of our own team bias, we will view the other teams as worst than us in the hate department, and the next sec we will hate on them in another thread. The pt is this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen. All fans hate rivals, period.

InsomniaKiller

Reaction score
The first three threads on this forum are about hating the Commanders' coach, organization, and fans. In that order.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
hooskins said:
Haha wow I cant believe ppl actually think that skins fans hate the boys soooo much. Of course this forum never has anything that is agaisnt the Skins...lol ohh noo. "Gibbs is a crybaby", threads, etc. "Foreskins suck", "skins suck", "Commanders fans are stupid", "ES sucks

You forgot hooskins sucks

hooskins

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
You forgot hooskins sucks

Another productive post huh zrinkill??...I suprised it didnt go more like "look at the foreskin troll!!"....Im proud of you, you posts still provide no constructive imput whatsoever, but atleast you learned not to accuss people of trolling when they actually arnt. Remember take baby steps.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
hooskins said:
Another productive post huh zrinkill??...I suprised it didnt go more like "look at the foreskin troll!!"....Im proud of you, you posts still provide no constructive imput whatsoever, but atleast you learned not to accuss people of trolling when they actually arnt. Remember take baby steps.

Everyone knows your a troll kid ...... I no longer have to say it.

We will just continue to laugh at you :lmao2:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Everyone knows your a troll kid ...... I no longer have to say it.

We will just continue to laugh at you :lmao2:

I agree with him......I'd like a tally on what % you call people trolls here......probably more frequent than you don't.......kinda sad actually.....

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I agree with him......I'd like a tally on what % you call people trolls here......probably more frequent than you don't.......kinda sad actually.....

He is prolly your alt ...... I notice you are quick too defend these trolls. :rolleyes: