Commanders injuries?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Reading ES.com, Gibbs apparently said the injury list is real long after today's game. Springs and Walt Harris are both hurt, with their statuses being in doubt for next week?

Anyone have any more details on their injury front?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I have no idea, but in the Giants game, their MLB Pierce was taken off on a cart, which can't help them.

zagnut

Reaction score
Dale said:
Reading ES.com, Gibbs apparently said the injury list is real long after today's game. Springs and Walt Harris are both hurt, with their statuses being in doubt for next week?

Anyone have any more details on their injury front?

Springs and Walt Harris have been gimpy, so maybe they've had setbacks. I know Arrington was not scheduled to play today due to a quad injury I think. Santana Moss was captured by Gargamel and Azreal and...well...you don't want to know.

Brunell had a horrid day so maybe he was injured too. 18 or 28 for 122 yards and 3 ints.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Ramsey might start neek week...

...is in he will have a tough day against our defence. He's basically a young Bledsoe. But he flinches against pressure.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Maybe I'm reading too much into your comment, david, but calling him a young Bledsoe is a severe disservice to Bledsoe. :)

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Dale said:
Maybe I'm reading too much into your comment, david, but calling him a young Bledsoe is a severe disservice to Bledsoe. :)

...big gun, poor short passer and slow footed. Ramsey's biggest problem is that he is young and was horribly mismanaged by Spurrier. If he would have had BP as his first coach he may more than just the damaged goods he is right now.

At this stage in his career he flinches everytime he sees a blitz and the opposing DC's know that.

The biggest difference between Bledsoe and Ramsey is a significant amount of experience and much better coaching. Ramsey has only really known Spurrier while Bledsoe has had both BP and Belichick.

Obviously I feel that given the right coaching and development Ramsey could be something. He shares an incredible trait with Bledsoe, he hangs in there and takesthe big shots while trying to make the throws.

If you had a chance to see his last season with Spurrier you would have seen a QB just trying to make it through the game with his head still on his shoulders. There was no such thing as protection for this kid in the FSU 4 wide alignments at Washington.

He nows throws too many interceptions and puts the ball on the ground too much to be a #1 QB. With some remedial coaching he could be a good QB IMO.

zagnut

Reaction score
Dale said:

Especially considering a young Bledsoe was a 4,000+ yard Pro Bowl, Super Bowl QB. I want no part of a young Bledsoe unless he's in a Dallas uni.

:D