Commanders must win this game....

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
i know your team is still in the playoff hunt also,but every game the skins needed this past weekend they got..now going into this game with the cowboys if the skins win and saints giants panthers and rams lose just one game out of the last 2...the skins get the last wildcard spot..the skins have the tiebreaker over all these teams..now the skins must win out..but that is why this game is so huge..oh the bucs are in it also,but the skins win the tiebreaker over them..we beat them head to head...COWBOY FANS LOOKOUT WE GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!

Eddie

Reaction score
Kinda sad how two 5-9 teams are vying for an actual playoff spot.

Then again, you never know. Should be a good game. :skins:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
redskins1 said:
i know your team is still in the playoff hunt also,but every game the skins needed this past weekend they got..now going into this game with the cowboys if the skins win and saints giants panthers and rams lose just one game out of the last 2...the skins get the last wildcard spot..the skins have the tiebreaker over all these teams..now the skins must win out..but that is why this game is so huge..oh the bucs are in it also,but the skins win the tiebreaker over them..we beat them head to head...COWBOY FANS LOOKOUT WE GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!

Are you kidding? Roy Williams is gonna make Ramsey his B*tch again. Will be nice to stomp on the Foreskins again.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
laugh on cowboy fans..as bad as this season has been for both teams,the playoffs are real..the way the nfc teams are playing anybody has a realistic shot at postseason...GO Commanders!!!!!

CowboyChris

Reaction score
hey Redskins1, dont worry about our playoff chances, worry about yours, 1st thing 1st, winning at Texas Stadium, thats not going to be no cake walk even with our team struggling as it is. :skins:

Derinyar

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
laugh on cowboy fans..as bad as this season has been for both teams,the playoffs are real..the way the nfc teams are playing anybody has a realistic shot at postseason...GO Commanders!!!!!

Its absolutely insane that two teams with top 10 draft picks are sitting around talking about how their game in week 16 can actually have playoff implications other than to effect someone else's chances. Damn the NFC is a mess.

But lets get realistic here for a second. Neither the Boys nor the Skins are going to make the playoffs this year. For either to actually make the playoffs would require somewhere on the order of 10 losses to happen in the right order over the last two weeks, while one of the two teams wins both of their games. I don't know which is less likely to happen, the first or the second, but they are close.

Bad football teams are what they are, bad football teams.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
And what would the point of either of these teams getting to the playoff?

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
hey cowboy chris,i never said or do i think it will be a cake walk..the skins have struggled against the boyz,and it will take our best effort to win it..the skins must match the cowboys intensity in this game,if we do the skins win..i have always felt since the cowboys started beating the skins all the time,that the cowboys wanted the game more,like it meant more to them...again if the skins come out with the same attitude the boys always have against us SKINS WIN....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
redskins1 said:

13 out of 14

Ive been laughing for 7 years buddy, I aint about to stop now.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Espn & infl are 9-3 in favor of the skins

I wouldn't bet against them this week.......With the exception of the 3-4 guys out for the season we are totally healthy